TWENTY

❝CAUSE I HATE TO FRONT

CAUSE I HATE TO FRONT.

ASUKA AND NANAMI HELPED [FIRST NAME] get ready for graduation. they helped her with her hair, makeup, and stared in the mirror for almost 15 minutes.

"our babies grown all up." nanami fake cried, wiping away fake tears as they looked at the graduating girl.

"shut up." she laughed, slapping their arm before turning around. "cant believe y'all are skipping school to watch me graduate."

"anything for our little girl." asuka teased, causing [first name] to roll her eyes as she got in the car with her friends.

they reminisced and talked all the way to the open football field that would be held as the graduation stage.

"see you after!" asuka exclaimed, dragging nanami to their seats as [first name] chuckled and waved them off before taking her seat beside sayou.

"sheesh, we're early." nanami hummed, putting their white hair into a terribly messy bun before tucking their chain into their shirt.

"probably because- damn kenji." asuka scoffed at the bronze haired boy kicking her foot to get past. "the fuck are you even doing here?"

"skipped school to watch my best friend graduate, what else?" he stated, rolling his eyes.

"so cute," nanami stated sarcastically as the ceremony started.

-

[first name] sighed, stretched her back till she heard a noticeable pop! noise.

"worst part about grad is them damn chairs." sayou groaned beside her, cringing at the feeling of her asleep legs tingling.

"no, seriously. seijoh act like they can't pull some money out their ass for better seats." [first name] scoffed before being tackled into a big group hug.

"we're graduates." mattsun cried, wiping fake tears from his eyes as he looked around at everyone's caps and gowns.

"i love the cap." iwaizumi exclaimed, looking down at [first names] cap that matched with sayou.

on top of [first names] was killua from hxh pointing with a smile & on sayou's was gon; pointing back with the same smile. a few quotes littered around the caps in colorful decoration as well as the two smiled up at the male.

"thanks!" they said in unison before mattsun decided to drag his girlfriend away to take pictures.

"c'mon, pictures hoe." asuka snapped at [first name] who was looking around for oikawa.

she shook her head as she nodded, taking pictures with her friends one by one. she was just about to ask iwa where his best friend was before he came out of literal thin air.

"move iwa-chan." oikawa whined, making the male roll his eyes before making minimal space for the brown-haired setter to stand beside his girlfriend.

"i know no one wants to talk about it, but it does have to be said: what uni are y'all going too?" sayou asked, cutting through the thick silence that encased the group after they took a group photo.

"as long as no one's going to states right?" oikawa chuckled, closing his eyes as he looked down after hearing a sharp hissing noise come from sayou & his girlfriend. "right?"

"well, sayou's going to the states with yui." [first name] started, puckering her lips as sayou nodded bashfully. "and after uni, i was going to move to the states."

sayou once again, nodded bashfully at oikawa who blinked a few times. he took a deep breath to process everything before slowly nodding.

"cool, cool." he nodded. "well, we have time before that so." he smiled, his pearly white teeth being shown as he looked down at the [skin tone] skin girl.

"right!" she nodded, laughing when oikawa brought her into a hug.

her eye caught shirabu's as she smiled and waved at the boy who rolled his eyes but nonetheless walked over so they could take a picture together.

-

"today's been so hectic." [first name] sighed as she laid across her bed. oikawa nodded slightly, trying his hardest not to fall asleep beside her.

"let's, let's watch demon slayer again." he smiled, rubbing his eyes as he sat up to reach for her remote.

she laughed, nodding before she got up and tapped her new pictures to her wall. she put the one of her and oikawa in the middle of the big cluster of pictures; oikawa noticing it with a small smile on his face before pretending he wasn't staring.

"wait, let me make popcorn." she exclaimed after doing a brief look over.

"hurry, you're gonna miss the best part!" he whined.