EIGHT

❝BUT YOUR WORLD IS A MAN

BUT YOUR WORLD IS A MAN.

[FIRST NAME] AND KENMA laid across the males bed, [first name] laying her head on his chest/stomach area as they scrolled to find hentai to watch.

"what about this one? the cover looks interesting." she exclaimed, pointing her thumb at one of the videos. they usually do really weird things after playing a few video games together. today, they decided to watch hentai to make fun of the outrageous moans.

"i've seen it. it's just a dude that fucks all four sisters and they have a big orgy at the end of the series." he mumbles, looking at the phone.

"isn't that like.. incest?" the [hair color] girl asked, scrolling down some more as kenma nodded in disgust.

"wait that one," kenma exclaims, scrolling up a little and pressing a video. [first name] laughed a little at his eagerness and adjusted herself to where the could both see the phone. one of kenmas hands were behind his head as the other was wrapped around the girl, playing poking her at times to watch her squirm and laugh.

as the video played (with loud outrages moans as suspected but a very good storyline), [first name] thought of something as it neared the end.

"kenma," she called out, earning a hum from the pudding haired boy as she scrolled through the website some more. "what would happen if we fucked?"

there was a long pause of just silence. only the twos breathing could be heard. it was a harmless question since she was always known for being bold and straightforward around her friends.

kenma contemplated his many various responses in his head until he settled on one as he moved his hand up to play with her hair.

"wanna find out?" he asked.

[first name] smiled, opening her mouth to respond but was cut short as the door slammed open by sara.

"UHT UH- I KNOW I DIDNT HEAR WHAT I THOUGHT I JUST HEARD?" she exclaimed, raising an eyebrow as she looked over her friend and twin brother. the two laughed at her; kenma rolling a little to reach between the girls legs and whisper in ear.

"moan," he exclaimed. she did as told, letting out an exaggerated moan that later turned into a laughing fit with kenma as sara cringed and closed the door.

"have fun with your boyfriend!" [first name] exclaimed, as sara opened the door again just to flip her off.

after the laughing fit died down, [first name] turned to kenma and played with the small strands of hair that was in his face.

"can i braid it?" she asked, beaming a smile as he nodded and moved to sit in front of her. she sat up, crossing her legs as he played on psp. she had to continuously force his head upwards or ask him to look forward to the point he just gave up on his game.

"you and nanami?" the [hair color] haired girl asked. kenma looked back slightly, confusion written all over his face as he squinted his eyes.

"huh?" he asked, turning back around so she could finish the braid.

"oh- i just assumed you both liked each other. you're so close with them." she hummed causing kenma to be even more confused.

"i'm close with you-? doesn't mean i like you." he sighed. "if you're talking about recently, it's because me and kuroo are trying to get them with akaashi."

[first name] choked at this information. accidentally pulling his hair causing him to jump and wince in pain.

"sorry- sorry. but why not just ask bo?" she was genuinely confused. if they wanted to get nanami and akaashi together quickly, they could've just went through bokuto. he was energetic, and knew akaashi better than anyone else.

"bokuto's too busy being asuka's boyfriend." kenma deadpanned.

"oh that's right-" she sighed, before going back to braiding. "so, anyone you like then? i can try to put you on." she smirked.

"no. i'm fine." he answered quickly, trying not to move or wince at how tight she was making the braids. "you? didnt you go on a date with oikawa recently?" the [hair color] haired girl groaned before answering the question.

"yeah.. it wasn't that bad really but-" she cut herself off, not wanting to sound like she hated him.

"but? you didn't have fun or something?"

"no- i mean yeah. i mean, ugh, it was a fucking cafe what was going to be fun about it? but i got to know him better.. he's cooler than i expected." she explains. he hums, nodding before wincing at the pull.

"so, if he asked you on another date you'd go?" kenma asked. she hummed in response as a yes, before thinking.

"i mean, yeah of course. i guess if i talked to him more, i'd probably even consider a real date." she shrugged causing kenma to hum as she finished his braids.

"rematch in mario cart? no cheating this time." kenma asked, looking back at the girl who excitedly nodded after texting sayou back.

note
i have a good kenma book idea, would u guys read 😟?
also this is a filler bruh LMAOO next one will rlly be a chapter