THIRTEEN

❝WANNA BE NICE ENOUGH❞

WANNA BE NICE ENOUGH

"AYO! OIKAWA!" makki yelled, running up to the captain. the lunch bell had just rung, which caused makki to basically- literally- drop everything and find oikawa.

"what?" the brown haired male asked, turned around to look at his teammate.

"go on another date with [last name]?" makki asked, tilting his head to the side. he was talking pretty fast, in a rush hoping oikawa's stupid fangirls wouldn't overhear & plot against the popular girl.

"she wants to go another date? i mean, who wouldn't?" the brown haired male exclaimed, throwing a peace sign as literal sparkles surrounded him.

makki rolled his eyes at oikawa's usual attitude. he was used to it by now, but jeez could oikawa be any less.. oikawa?

"something like that." makki sighed, walking away from his caption and down the stairs to find mattsun and his girlfriend.

he didn't expect to already see [first name] sitting; third wheeling, the couple outside by a sakura tree.

"bleh," the [hair color] haired girl jokingly stated as she watched her two friends be lovey dovey. she felt a pair of hands around her eyes, startling her before makki laughed quietly to himself.

"guess," he said. she laughed to herself thinking of people she could say in a joking way.

"wow who's the couple? us or y'all?" mattsun stated, watching as makki sighed dramatically before sitting beside [first name].

"definitely us." [first name] answered. makki nodded in agreement as sayou pretended to be in thought.

"actually, yeah, true. very true." she stated, laughing at her friends. "where were you?" she asked makki.

"talking with oikawa, who will go on a date with you by the way [first name]." he beamed at the [skin tone] skinned girl beside him. she hummed, nodding her head with a small smile.

"so where are you two going?" sayou asked, a teasing glint in her eyes. [first name] rolled her eyes, sighing. she stood up, tapping makki's arm to follow.

"we'll leave you two... to it." she stated, eyebrows rose as she & makki walked away before either of their friends could rebuttal.

-

"where are you gonna take her?" iwaizumi asked his bestfriend as the whole volleyball team sat at a table for lunch. oikawa had just explained the interaction he had with hanamaki in the hallway about going on a date with [first name].

"i don't know yet." the chocolate haired boy exclaimed, thinking. "maybe a movie?"

"sounds good, what movie?" [first name] asked, walking behind oikawa. she walked around the table, sitting beside kunimi who was not interested in the conversation what so ever.

oikawa and everyone he was sitting beside (iwaizumi and yahaba), yelped; not excepting her to come out of no where with makki.

oikawa stumbled over his words, not knowing what to say. he kicked iwaizumi under the table, signaling for help. this made him stumble over his words, looking at anyone; everyone else for help.

"fucks sake, just take her to see the kny movie." kunimi sighed, rubbing his temples to reduce stress. his teammates were complete and utter idiots in his mind.

"right! i'm taking you to watch the kny movie with me this weekend." oikawa declared. iwaizumi looked at him a little confused before whispering in his ear.

"have you ever seen kny?"

"no." oikawa whispered back, sweatdropping. iwaizumi rolled his eyes, huffing at his idiotic friend before shaking his head.

[first name], however, smiled. she had been wanting to see the movie for a while but never got the chance to go.

"say less oikawa, it's a date." she stated.