TWO

❝KEEP MY PRETTY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

KEEP MY PRETTY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

OIKAWA WALKED INTO his home room only to be met with his bestfriend talking to the girl he so terribly failed at trying to talk too yesterday.

she sat at the desk beside hajime's, talking endlessly about any and everything.

they both had smiles as they laughed and giggled with each other. oikawa couldn't help but feel envious. he wanted to know what was so great about [last name]. he wanted to know why everyone loved her. but, alas, she walked away when he attempted to do so.

he walked up to his desk that was in front of hajime's, settling everything down. as he sat down, he heard [last name] say bye to 'haji' and walk out the classroom to her class.

"haji?" he asked, turning around to face his friend.

"yeah? she has a nickname for almost everyone in this damn school." he explained, blinking at his clueless friend.

"i wanna be friends with her." oikawa pouted while iwaizumi rolled his eyes and sighed loudly.

"i don't think she likes you if we're going to be completely honest." he says, grabbing his notebook to avoid looking at his dumbfounded friend.

"WHAT? EVERYONE LIKES ME?" tooru exclaimed before the teacher called him out making him pay attention.

-

"and you just left?" sayou said, watching as her bestfriend gathered her notebooks and books getting ready to head to lunch for the day.

"yeah, but that was way this morning. i cannot stand that guy." [first name] exclaimed.

she didn't know what it was about oikawa tooru, but she absolutely could not stand him. everytime she saw him, she just felt irritation build up inside of her.

"he seems so interested in you." sayou exclaimed, walking out the classroom with the [hair color] girl.

"i dont care. i'm not interested in him. he's just a cocky asshole. i know i can be cocky sometimes but jeez can he humble himself?" she exclaims, rolling her eyes and walking outside with the brown haired friend following behind.

sayou's brown eyes light up when the sunlight reflected off of them and her caramel brown skin practically glowed. she was officially unofficial co-captain of the cheerleading team.

"yeah, but he seems nice really!" sayou exclaimed looking into [first name]'s [eye color] orbs. she paused for a second, blinking at her friend as they sat outside under a tree for lunch.

"talk to him for me and report back?" she asked. sayou nodded. she really didn't mind doing these type of things for [first name] because she knew [first name] would do it for her.

"of course! i'll do it after practice, i'm walking home with issei-kun anyway." sayou exclaimed with a light blush on her cheeks as she picked up her rice and ate it.

"issei? what the hell happened to semi." [first name] exclaimed, eating a piece of chicken.

-

"okay so, he's pretty cool." sayou exclaimed over the phone. [first name] was drying her hair with a towel as she looked in the mirror. her phone rested on her dresser on speaker so she could listen to sayou's report.

"what did he say?" she asked grabbing an oversized shirt and putting it on.

"i said hey, he said hi and we had a conversation about volleyball and he seemed really genuine and nice." she explained as the [hair color] girl hummed in response.

"i'll talk to him next time then."