▪︎WELCOME TO THE CRIB

━━━━ "TOMMY, PLEASE!"

You yelled out but the more you had, the more progressive it turned into a desperate beg of hope where he listens to you and steps out of the fire. Despite it all, the boy still remained there, closing his eyes as he waited for the fire to consume and burn every skin and bone of his own body.

The fierce and burning heat of the raging blazes had continued to spread by convection. At this point, it almost seemed as if it was impossible to grab the smiling grief-stricken boy who was leaning against the wildly burning tree as you couldn't bear the ray of heat and lack of oxygenated air around the place.

You don't know what to do and you no longer know what was happening to him anymore as you, yourself were trapped by red flames with the brunette standing beside you. Your wrenching heartfelt life of the one you had cared for was slowly slipping out of your desperate and tight grasp like sand in your hand as you joined them into the chaos too.

Tubbo who had his teeth clenched at the entire situation had his eyes roaming around something slightly bright but not enough to catch your eyes. You weren't quite sure what he was doing as your mind was fixated on yourself.

Your eyes were searching at every single corner to find a possible chance of a pathway to get Tommy out but like you, the only way through is by walking into a burning fire.

'I can't. I can't fucking do this.'

Without any further thoughts, you conveyed through the fire towards the tree. Many would have seen this as insane and impulsive which it is but if you were to die, at least you died knowing you tried to save someone.

Because what is life without the stubborn and obnoxious blond boy you had talked to? What's the point if you can't save someone you value?

If you truly value the people you love and care for with all your life then you wouldn't hesitate to get into danger to save them.

As you felt part of your skin burning from the little flames of fire on you, you finally reached the tree and to your luck, Tommy remained unharmed but if the second were to pass by, even more, he would have been.

You grabbed him out of his position as you sprinted out of the place, covering him with the coat you had once worn but you were trapped in place as the grey smoke had lacked your ability to breathe. You were suffocating but you kept trying to find a path out.

It was no use.

Your vision was blurring as your eyelids were falling heavier over your eyes, mind shutting off. This is all you could do.

After all, you have limits too.

They say that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wings can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world.