▪︎JUMP IN THE CAAC

━━━ THIS FEELS LIKE A BAD IDEA

No, scratch that, this is definitely a terrible idea.

A troubled Tubbo was watching his focused friend, Tommy, who was currently trying to decode a lock to a certain room sealed by a light Brittany blue door. The color wasn't too distinctive from the other white doors. Perhaps it was meant to be distinctive but not to the point everyone could easily acknowledge it.

The door could have been assumed that it was just like any others if you were to walk past it without giving it a good look. Other than that, it did seemed like it was an abandoned room as well that had only been visited a few times or perhaps rarely.

You weren't quite sure of what they were planning if it were to be an abandoned room, though, despite not being as expressive as you usually were, your curiosity had never failed to leave you wondering what was inside of it.

Not long after, you heard a small click from whatever code Tommy had entered onto the lock that kept the door seal.

"HAH! I DID IT!" He cheered loudly only to be shushed by a stressed Tubbo who tried to remain as calm as possible.

The blue-lit patterns he had arranged across the door had slowly disappeared and soon, the door had unsealed itself, revealing a━ plain field?

"Hold up, you took all this time, hours of decoding a locked door, just to enter a field with only one tree planted in the center of it?" You asked in disbelief and the blonde boy turned to glare at you as the three of you walked inside the field.

"For your information, this place is actually one of the greatest places in this building for anyone to ever set their foot on!" He said, defending himself.

"You should be more grateful cause if Wilbur found out about this, he'll definitely be very unhappy." He continued.

'Wilbur being unhappy over unlocking a plain room?' You thought to yourself in confusion.

It didn't seem to make any sense over why Wilbur would be upset towards them accessing such a simple place. Now that you think about it, why would this place even be sealed away from others anyway? It was only a field of grass with a few dandelions and a tree that was fairly branched out with leaves on it.

You shook your head from left to right repeatedly in disbelief.

You were clearly in denial of the statement he had claimed and turned frustrated upon the actions he had done. To you, It wasn't even worth the trouble. Besides, is this even a real field? Nature just seemed to be slightly insignificant in a place filled with technological advancements.

You then proceeded to look around at the grass of the field that had surrounded you. It was quite tall that you could literally call it a meadow as well. It did feel rather calming but oddly nostalgic as well. What was this place to began with?

The two of you continued to walk through the grassy plain heading towards a lonely tree that was planted at the center, however, Tommy had proceeded to slow down on each step he took and eventually stopped on his tracks to which you imitated his actions afterward.

You stared at the boy with confusion plastered on your face as he looked around the fields before turning to you with an agitated expression upon his face.

"(Y/N), Where's Tubbo?"

Your eyes widened at his question as if realization had crashed onto you like a train wreck and your eyes roamed around the fields, seeking for the lost brunette boy.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" A scream from a familiar voice was heard from afar.

"TUBBO!" The both of you exclaimed in sync as you sprinted across, leading towards the source of the voice.

"TUBBO, ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED?"

"IT'S..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ART BY THE GIFTED🗣 DUVXLUV 🗣

ART BY THE GIFTED
🗣 DUVXLUV 🗣

╭─✰─────────────────────╮

❤ BRI IS SO TALENTED ❤
JUST LOOK AT THIS

ANOTHER ERROR!DREAM
FANART FT. (Y/N) !!

Please support her!
She deserves all the recognition!
She's a super cool person too!!

╰─────────────────────✰─╯

┊           ┊           ┊           ┊

┊           ┊           ┊              ✧・゚

┊           ┊           ✧・゚

              ✧・゚

✧・゚

MORE FANARTS WILL
BE FEATURED IN THE FUTURE

Created on 16 November 202
Edited on 6 May 2021
Edited by @hanamocha