▪︎I HAVE THIS URGE TO KILL

━━━ IT COULDN'T BE HELP

When will you realize that with more answers come more questions? It seems that this entire place is a mess with endless stories and mysteries to be solved yet it felt like you had only solved nothing but a small percentage of it.

"But with a solution like this, doesn't it come with a great cause?" You asked the oranged-haired man.

"Of course, nothing comes for free after all." He said, agreeing to your statement.

"So why?"

"Why? Because the only cause to this was leaving behind the past and why hold on to it when all the people we've known so far will turn into nothing but mindless mad scientists and technologists?" He asked, sounding more like a claim as he turned around, his back now facing you.

"Wilbur has gone too far." He stated.

"Then what are you going to do about it?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows at him.

"Simple." He clarified.

A disturbing aura could be felt around him as he started looking at you with an insane look on his face, "I'm going to destroy RE:LIFE and everyone in it."

You were taken aback by his words. You wished he was joking but from his tone of voice and facial expression, you knew he was serious. Has he gone insane? This world truly lost its sanity, has it?

Now that you're hearing this, you've realized there are already two people getting their guns loaded to shoot Wilbur in the head. It's only a matter of who gets to him first. I guess Schlatt has a rival now, huh.

"But there are minors working for RE:LIFE. Tommy's working in RE:LIFE." You said, trying to stop Fundy with his plan created and fueled by his own madness.

"Tommy is an endearing kid..." He muttered, eyes looking rather conflicted before he made up his mind, "but he has already been tainted by the stupid creator who had started all this, to begin with so if anything, he will only become the next successor of that wretched company."

"Then... Then..." You struggled thinking of another reason why his plan is only going to fuel chaos even more until the thought of someone passed through your head;

"Niki..." You muttered under your breath, "Yes, Niki would never agree to you to destroy RE:LIFE. She loved Tommy dearly. There is no way she'd let you do this." You said, almost smiling to yourself as you felt like you had succeeded in persuading him to not act on his plan until it quickly fell into a frown once you heard him speak;

"That's where you're wrong."

You looked at him with a confused expression on your face as he continued to have insanity in his eyes.

"Niki was the one who made this plan herself. I was the one who perfected it." He stated.

"B-but... why...?" You muttered and you heard him chuckle from a distance.

"We are so tired of this and we've decided that if humanity has already been this tainted and there is no way in turning it back, we might as well destroy it. It's a literal war, (Y/N)... Not even the youths of the next generation can stop any of this disaster. If anything, they'll only live with it and make things worst."

'Holy shit...' You mentally cussed.

You were out of words, out of thoughts but them? They were out of their minds.

There was nothing more you could say. You were completely speechless. Fundy walked over towards you and placed his gloved hand on your shoulder.

"And if anything, you might as well join us... after all, they kept you away for three years without your will." He said.

He then walked out of the room, leaving you dumbfounded as his words echoed your head like a broken radio repeating the same song over and over again.

He was right. If anything, you should be joining them and not helping the cooperation that literally held you captive but then again...

What about Unknown?

He hasn't contacted you in a while and the weather seemed to have cleared. We don't even know who he is yet and since he is the reason why you escaped in the first place then it's better to continue on with your original plan in meeting him before making any other decisions that may come off irrational.

That's it, Then you've decided.

You're going to leave this place once
and for all and meet Unknown.

Created on 13 December 2021
Edited on 13 December 2021
Edited by @hanamocha

Guys, uhm, im kinda shy to ask but
can you guys maybe make a playlist on youtube based on this fic-

Only if you want to of course-

I just get bored at times and I need inspirations for my fic. It'll be cool to hear what kind of music you think fits or made you enjoy this fiction :")

Anyways, it's just a stupid request though, nothing that you have to do.

Again, thanks for supporting this fiction by the way!

Imma continue speedrunning my chapters now.