▪︎POV YOU ARE GAY

━━━ PACKING ALL YOUR THINGS,

You realized you didn't even bring much with you other than Wilbur's labcoat, Ranboo's book, and the reactor. Now that you think of it, you brought absolutely nothing with you during your time in RE:LIFE but you were glad you were always given extra clothing to change into and a spare room to sleep in.

Turning the reactor to the side, activating it, you tried checking if there were any new messages left from Unknown but to your misfortune, it had only shown your previous chats with him and nothing more.

Seems like he really wasn't lying when he said he was busy today. You wouldn't even lie at this point, you sort of missed his noisy personality judging from the texts he exchanged with you. Seems like you really did grow attached to him.

Closing the reactor by turning it back to its original state, you walked off the door quietly, sneaking out of the place. As soon as you arrived by the exit, you realized it was locked.

"Shit." You cussed to yourself.

Hearing footsteps coming closer in your direction, you panicked as you felt fear of being caught insight. Yours turned around looking in every possible direction for a hiding place but the sound of the footsteps had stopped and you turned to look at whoever was behind you.

"So, you plan to leave soon after all..." Niki said.

The sight of her expression showed visible sadness in her eyes for your early departure as she walked closer to you.

She was alone and she didn't seem to be doing anything that will threaten or harm you. As she stood in front of you, only inches away from you, she cupped the side of your cheek with one of her hands.

"Can I ask... Do you like Wilbur?" She asked, the tone of her voice soundly gentle though there was a hint of jealousy within it.

You were stunned by her words and your heartbeat raced at the name she spoke though, you weren't sure whether it was out of fear or something else.

You were definitely in a confused state to which you responded her question with only silence and she took notice of it.

"Well, whatever the answer is to that question, it's such a shame Wilbur was the first one to find you." She whispered before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Very well then." She said in acceptance.

She pressed her lips softly onto yours and your heartbeat rise even more as her scent intoxicated you. She had the scent of vanilla and cinnamon. You could taste the cherry chapstick on her lips as she kissed you. She then broke the kiss and whispered into your ear.

"If you can't be mine, then I'll make sure I'm unforgettable."

Created on 13 December 2021
Edited on 13 December 2021
Edited by @hanamocha