▪︎DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS

━━━━━━ EXHAUSTED

━━━━━━ EXHAUSTED.

No word could describe it better. You weren't in much pain but your eyes felt exhausted, to the point where your mind couldn't help but go in circles around the same question you had once asked yourself;

'Why the fuck do I need to be an examination subject anyway?'

You were walking through the hallways from what they called 'the photo clip', and we're hopefully going in the direction of your room.

You were very upset with the two boys, not because they were the ones who had caused your eyes to feel so exhausted that they could barely stay open, but rather because they had instantly done the odd test using their strange and seemingly dangerous tools without a warning. Either way, you couldn't completely question the cooperation itself. RE:LIFE was a very strange company, to begin with.

After they had submitted the final examination data on you using the devices they carried on them, Tubbo and Tommy had gone to help with the rest of the tasks they were given across the headquarters.

You were still walking alone through the silent hallways, trying to find the way to your room when your eyes caught sight of a slightly open door, from which you could hear the voice of Wilbur Soot having a phone call with someone whom you couldn't identify.

You quietly walked closer towards the room, but as you peeked inside to get a closer look, he had already finished his phone call. Hearing footsteps walking towards the door you were hiding behind, you hurriedly changed positions to the side of the room, crouching down. The door opened just as you finished moving. Wilbur exited the room at a fast pace and a look of determination on his face, so focused on whatever his mind was on that your presence felt invisible to him.

You caught the door after he left, holding the door open before it could completely shut. You looked back, ensuring that Wilbur was nowhere in sight before cautiously walking in. You gently closed the door behind you, letting your eyes roam around the unfamiliar room.

'I bet this is his office..'

You walked closer towards a slightly messy desk made of glass, which was covered with holographic data and images which seemed to come from the desk itself. You looked around, trying to read the cryptic codes, files, and data that had surrounded the desk, but to your avail, you couldn't understand anything. Which wasn't a surprise, since you weren't Elon Musk after all.

Despite being very confused about what all of the holograms were about, something had caught your eye. It was a familiar number that you had once heard mentioned in a conversation between Schlatt and Wilbur.

'1911614116'

You were very intrigued by the numbers displayed on one of the holograms, which prompted you to move closer.