Chapter 3

JAXSON

I'm standing here starring at my mate, my human mate with my girlfriend holding onto my arm.

WHAT THE HELL!

My wolf Max almost said "MATE" out loud, but I caught it before it came out. Becca is rubbing her hand up and down my arm and I feel it getting a little tight so I'm sure she notices me starring at her. I'm standing here like a damn idiot. Her amazing scent of coconut is fogging up my head. I can't think right now.

'Come on Jax, get you shit together and claim our mate.' Max said. I shook my head and cracked my neck.

"Hey Jaxson, this is Alessia and her daughter Alena." Jessica said. Alessia extended her hand for me to shake and said "It's nice to finally meet you. Jess has told me so much about you."

"You too." I finally reached out grabbing her hand. The shock of tingles that are shooting up my arm into my chest is intense. Even though Alessia is human, I know she felt them too because her hand twitched and slightly jerked in my hand. She just doesn't know what it means so it gives me time to figure out what I'm going to do. I must make sure nobody else finds out especially Becca.

Everyone else went back to their previous conversations while I stood at the end of the table trying to listen. Still in shock I'm in my own world but enough to notice Alessia glancing at me occasionally.

My heart is racing so fast at her beautiful face. I feel like my chest is going to explode. I must get out of here.

"Well I got work to do so I'm going to be in my office, Jess when you get a minute come to my office, I need to speak to you."

"OK just let me finish eating, and I'll be right there."

Walking away, I felt Becca walking behind me. I know she's going to follow me, but I need a minute to myself. Walking faster, I opened the door and closed it hoping she would get the hint but no such luck.

She walked in and pushed her way onto my lap rubbing her hands up my chest. My wolf who has always liked and connected with her is not happy. He let out a small growl which once again she ignored.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. My wolf is pushing thoughts of Alessia into my head. Oh my God, he's a perv.

Becca adjusted herself straddling my lap. Her hands going down to the bulge in my pants. She begins stroking it up and down while the thought of Alessia is making me so hard that it hurts. Her lips connecting with my neck, ducking my earlobe in her mouth then working her tongue down to my collarbone. I feel her teeth grazing my skin.

The door opens and Jess comes walking it. As I'm pushing her away, I can see Jess rolling her eyes. Becca drops her head to my chest taking a long breath then gets up. She just stands there with her hands crossed over her chest next to me with no intentions on leaving.

I adjusted myself and took a couple deep breathes hoping that my body would cooperate. It's not really working. Clearing my throat,

"Becca, can you give me some time alone with my sister?" She huffed, walked out slamming the door.

Becca and I have been through a lot. We have known each other our entire lives. Her father was my father's beta. We so close that our parents thought we would be mates.

We started officially dating when we were 15 and after a few months we had sex. Everything was great, almost perfect.

When I turned 18, my Wolf did not recognize her as our mate. She insisted that I had to wait till she turned 18, 3 months later but when that time came, we weren't.

We were both devastated. We agreed that we would stay together till one of us found our mate but as time went on it got even more frustrating. Becca has said that she wants me to reject my mate and she will do the same because we belong together.

Sometimes we would argue about it. We have broken up a few times, but we always get back together quick since Becca is damn persistent. I have even agreed to reject my mate just to end an argument.

Becca has even given herself the title of Luna and has been pressuring me to mark her, but I physically cannot. Even though my Wolf enjoys her, he won't allow me to mark her.

Don't get me wrong, I love Becca lot. She is a good woman and treats me well. When my parents died, she held me together. The only thing I hate about her is when she gets around Amy and her other friends, she can act like a bitch.

Emily and Jessica do not approve of our relationship. They tolerate her for my sake. Over the years there have been a few times they really clashed. On one of those occasions, Becca and Jess got into a physical altercation resulting with Jess beating the shit out of her before I could separate them.

And no, my sisters do not know that Becca wants me to reject my mate. If they were to ever find out, it wouldn't matter if I was alpha or not, they would kill her.