Chapter 15

JAXSON

I have been in my office all day working, well trying to work but my mind has been on Alessia. They have been out all day and I miss her. I want to go find her, but I have too much to do besides that, I am finding it very hard to not want to touch her all the time and I can't do that. Others will notice and it will complicate everything so much more.

During breakfast this morning, I could tell she was trying to ignore me in the beginning. Not wanting to look at me but when she did, I winked at her. Her face got red and she quickly looked away.

After everyone left the kitchen and Emily had her back turned, she leaned across the table and rubbed her chest against me. It took everything I had to not throw her on the table and take her right there. Instead I just grabbed her, pulling her shirt down and gave her a massive hickey on her boob. I had to make sure she could hide it, so it was the best place to put it. The look on her face was priceless. Her mouth dropped open, eyes wide, and her face was bright red. She thought she was being funny being a tease but looks like I won that round.

Sitting here in my thoughts, I hear the girls come through the door laughing. Well it looks like I am done with work for now. My wolf is getting antsy, so I shut my computer off and walk out. I saw Alessia going up the stairs while my sisters and Alena walked to the kitchen. While their backs are turned, I head up the stairs. I am standing at her door not sure what to do. Looking around to make sure nobody sees me; I open the door quietly.

Alessia was in the closet, humming to herself, sounding so beautiful. I stood there right by her bed. I do not know what to do. Do I sit? Do I walk into the closet where she is at? Before figuring it out, Alessia comes out of the closet. She is standing there wearing her jeans and a red lace bra. She has a shirt in her hand. She looks up and sees me standing there and froze.

Before I could think of anything, I rushed to her. I grabbed her around the waist, lightly lifting her up and bringing her back against the wall. My lips crashing on hers. She kissed me back. My tongue moving around her mouth, intertwining with her tongue. One hand was grabbing her ass and the other was behind her neck, my fingers wrapped in her hair.

Reaching down with both my hands to the back of her thighs, I lift her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I walked us over to the bed and laid her softly down. I reluctantly remove my lips from her mouth moving them down her neck. Lightly dragging my teeth against her skin. I pushed the strap off her shoulder and pulled the bra down exposing her breast. Taking the tip of my tongue and softly flick her nipple. Her body shivers. I love how her body responds to me. Putting more of her breast in my mouth, running my tongue over it in a circular motion. She is a moaning mess. She is trying to keep them in by biting on her lip and squeezing the sheets but failing miserably.

I reach my hand down her pants. I can feel how wet she is. The smell of her arousal is killing me. Rubbing her clit then moving my finger inside of her ever so slowly.

Removing my lips from her chest, they connected back to her lips. We are kissing each other with such passion and force.

Just as I start moving my fingers faster, the door opens. We both froze. We stopped kissing and just looked at each other for a second. I can see the fear in her face.

I got up and Alena was standing there. Looking past her to see if anyone else was coming but she was alone. We both took a deep breath and Alessia started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"We just got caught by a three-year-old. Plus, the look on your face when the door opened, I thought you were going piss yourself." She said.

"Baby, you had that same look so don't be making fun of me." I said and started laughing.

"Mommy why was he laying on you?" Alena asked. Oh God, what the hell!

"He was being mean and tickling me." Alessia said. My mouth dropped open and I glared at her.

"Oh, I'm the bad guy huh?" I asked. She shook her head and started laughing again.

"I'm going to get ready for dinner, I'll see you two downstairs." I said walking out.

Standing out in the hallway, I realized I need a cold shower. I am hard as hell and I just got cockblocked by a 3-year-old. Ugh

After my shower, I head downstairs. Everyone is already sitting at the table, talking to each other. I sit down in my seat.

I feel someone looking at me and when I look up, I see Alena glaring at me. I just stare back at her and she refuses to break eye contact with me. Normally, no one would dare stare at me like this except my sisters, but it is quite amusing. She has both hands on the table, leaning her head forward, squinting her eyes. She stuck her tongue at me. I am trying hard not to laugh but mimic her every move instead.

By this time, everyone's attention is on us. It got quiet while everything watched us. They looked at her then back at me. "Alena, what are you doing?" Jessica asked. Alena ignored her and kept her focus on me. Damn she is good.

Alessia put her hand on Alena's arm, trying to get her attention. Once again, she ignored it.

"What has gotten into her?" Emily asked.

"I don't know, I've never seen her do this before." Jessica said.

"Alena that's enough." Alessia said. That broke her concentration and she turned her head to look at Alessia. Alena went to say something but Alessia quickly told her to eat, bringing her fork to her mouth. Once her mouth was full, everyone went back to talking like it did not even happen.

Alessia looked at me, closed her eyes and shook her head in relief. I am sure she was thinking the same thing I was. The thought of Alena telling everyone what she saw. We would never hear the end of it.

As everyone was just about finished with dinner, we were all just talking, telling stories when the front door opened and slammed shut. Seconds later, Becca came walking into the dining room. She had a big smile on her face. Looking at everyone then making eye contact with me. She rushed over and threw her arms around me, pulling me closer to her. She kissed me. I pulled away after a couple seconds and I could see the disgust in everyone's face. Then I looked at Alessia. She quickly looked away. Getting up, grabbing her plate from the table and walking into the kitchen.

Becca was supposed to be gone for the weekend and of course she comes back early.

"What the fuck are you doing here? I thought Jaxson told you to stay away for the weekend?" Jessica said.

"Oh, come on Jess, you know that Jax and I have our disagreements, I give him space then we are as good as new." Becca said, then looked at me.

"Baby I missed you and I know you missed me. Besides, we have something to talk about." She said.

She reached into her purse and pulled at a pregnancy test. She tilted it in front of my face. I looked at it, it said positive.

"We are having a baby, isn't that great!" She said