Chapter 14

ALESSIA

It is still dark outside, but you can tell it's early morning because there is light in the distance. I am lying in bed, looking out the window. This is not my room.

Ok so I am trying to remember all that happened last night. Bits and pieces are coming to me when I feel a strong arm tighten around my waist. Oh my god, what have I done? I turn around to see Jaxson sleeping next to me. All my memories come flashing back. I am internally flipping out right now.

Jaxson moves his face into my neck, kissing it. "Good morning Alessia." He said.

"Ah, good morning to you too." I responded back.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" He asked.

"Yes, I do. What does this mean?" I asked. Jaxson rolled over on his back, rubbing his hands over his face, taking a deep breath.

"I don't know. Last night was amazing but I'm in a relationship with Becca." He said.

I sat up and moved towards the edge of the bed, swinging my feet over the side while I tried to keep the blanket covering me. I am searching the room for my dress, which is all the way on the other side of the room. Ugh. I yanked the covers from him, getting up and wrapping it all the way around me. I walked over and picked my dress up.

I glanced over at him and he is laying there completely naked with his arms behind his head with an evil smirk on his face. Bastard. Shaking my head, I go to the bathroom to take a shower. Turning the water on hot, I get in. I am washing my body when I feel his arms wrap around my waist. I froze. Kissing the back of my neck, I moaned. He released his grip enough for me to turn around and look up at him.

"Jax, you know we shouldn't be doing this?" I said. Still kissing me all over, he pushed me against the shower wall.

"I know. I cannot help it. You feel so good." He said.

He lifted my leg and entered me, pulling out and slamming back in several times before finding a fast and hard rhythm. My legs are shaking, wanting to give out, but he is holding me up until we both released.

After our shower, we got dressed, he gave me spare clothes and headed home. We agreed to not tell anyone. There was no more touching because he said that if we did, everyone would be able to smell it.

Getting home, everyone was still sleeping, and we were able to sneak to our rooms without anyone knowing we have been gone all night. He told me Becca was gone for a couple days, that is one thing I do not have to worry about.

It does make me feel guilty that we had sex because he is in a relationship and that is something, I thought I would never do. It does make it slightly easier that I cannot stand her. Nobody likes her but it is still wrong. I just must make sure it does not happen again.

I drank so much last night, and I am surprised I did not throw up, but my stomach does not feel too good plus I did not get much sleep. I changed out of the clothes Jaxson gave me and put my own on. I left my room, needing to see my baby girl. She was still sleeping but I wanted to cuddle. I climbed in bed with her and went back to sleep.

I heard my name being called, opening my eyes, I saw Jessica and Alena standing there. I picked up my phone, noticing that I slept through breakfast and it was time for lunch.

"Hey Jess, how are you feeling today? I asked.

"Well I puked my guts out this morning but now I feel ok." She said.

"Lucky you, I feel terrible." I said while pulling the blanket over my face. I might have exaggerated a little, but I am trying to not have that conversation of why I was so tired.

"What happened to you last night? She asked. And there it is.

"I don't know. Last night was fuzzy." I said.

We all went downstairs to the kitchen. Emily was making sandwiches. We sat down at the table. Emily put the food in the middle of the table, sat down dropping her head down to the table, moaning.

"I'm never drinking again." Emily said. We laughed at her. The guys came in and sat down.

"How are you girls feeling today?" Thomas said. They all started laughing.

"Shut up." Jessica said.

Everyone grabbed their sandwich and I was helping Alena with hers. I looked up and Jaxson was looking at me. He looked around, I guess to see if anyone was paying attention before winking at me then biting down on his bottom lip. His eyes wandered down focusing on my chest. Oh, he is really pushing it.

After everyone was done, Jake, Thomas and Jessica walked outside with Alena. I helped Emily clean off the table. Emily was washing dishes. I leaned over the table to grab the plate, instead of going around, I reached over him. Rubbing my chest against his shoulder. His whole body tensed up; I was trying hard not to laugh. He turned around to see if Emily was paying attention, which she was not so he grabbed me pulling me forward. My chest slammed right into his face. He quickly pulled my shirt down enough to expose the top of my breast and sucked hard leaving another hickey.

I backed away quickly, with my jaw dropped. I cannot believe he just did that. Yeah, I started it but oh my god, we could easily get caught. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought. Jaxson got up and went back to work in his office while Emily and I went outside with the others.

"There is a large playground behind the packhouse, do you want to take Alena there?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah sure." I said. They told me about the pack and all the other places that are here in their community. Walking down the road, meeting new people, it really was a nice environment.

Alena saw the playground and took off running. She played with the other kids and had a blast. I love watching her look so happy.

"I was meaning to ask you; the pack has a daycare for all the little kids during the day. I thought maybe Alena would like to join if that's ok with you?" Jessica said.

"Yeah of course, I think she would really like that." I said.

Emily, Jessica and I walked inside the packhouse and they showed me the daycare, it was nice. I met the teacher and we talked for a while. We decided Alena would start tomorrow. They showed me around to see other places like the gym, game room, and library. Some people looked nervous when I passed by. They are not used to seeing humans here. "They will get used to you." Emily said and I nodded.

By the time we got home, it was almost dinner time. I went upstairs to freshen up. I went into my closet to grab a shirt. I walked out; Jaxson was standing there. Oh shit, I did not have a shirt on, just a lace bra. His eyes turned black. Within seconds, I am up against the wall.