Chapter 4

JAXSON

Jessica sat down across from my desk and just stared at me. You can tell she was thinking which made me nervous as hell. Did she notice anything?

"Jess, you don't know how happy I am to have my baby sister finally home."

"Yeah I can tell that you're really happy to see me since you ran off so fast just to be alone with Becca." Jess said with a glare.

I walked around my desk and sat in the chair next to her, grabbing her hand. "I'm sorry. It was never my intention to do that. Things are complicated between Becca and I right now. I don't know if it has anything to do with your friend being here as to why she is acting like that or not, but I did not run in here to get away." I lied and she glared at me.

" What is going on between Becca and you for it to be complicated?" Jess asked.

"Nothing I can't handle but I need to just figure some stuff out. I said hoping she will drop it.

"I am really happy that I'm done with school and that I'm home. Thank you for letting Alessia and Alena come here. I would miss them too much if I left them behind plus, I think her getting away and starting new will be good for them." She said and smiled at me.

"Anything for my baby sister, I love you and I know how much they mean to you; how could I say no?" We both laughed when I leaned over and gave her a hug.

There was a brief silence then I said "Jess, we need to talk about how we are going to tell her about us. It's better we tell her before she finds out or happens to see it. I am not exactly sure how to go about this because we usually we keep this a secret. "I said.

She sat there thinking, clearly nervous about what could happen. "I know, can we make sure nobody shifts tonight anywhere near the house and I will sit down with her tomorrow and try to explain it?" she said. I nodded my head.

"If you need anything just let me know and I will do what I can to help." I said.

Jess and I walked out of my office back to the others who were all sitting in the living room. Jake and Thomas were on the floor playing with Alena.

I glanced over at Alessia and I saw her with the biggest smile on her face and my heart almost skipped a beat. Across the room, Becca was sitting on the couch waving me over to sit with her. I know once I sit down, she is going to be all over me, but I don't want to keep walking away because I know it bothers Jess.

I know Alessia felt the tingles when we touched but I'm not sure if she feels the mate bond. Does she feel the pull to want to be with me, does it bother her seeing me with Becca? I hate not knowing these answers and I have nobody to talk to about this. I don't know anyone personally that is mated to a human and I can't ask her because then everyone will know. That will complicate everything so much more.

'Go to mate. It doesn't have to be complicated. You belong with Alessia not Becca.' My wolf said.

'God, I wish it was that easy. How can I just walk away from Becca after being with her for so long? That will break her. I love her and it will hurt me as well. She would be a strong Luna and it would be good for the pack, Alessia is human!' I yelled at my wolf.

I got nothing but silence from him and I can feel him to go the back of my head.

I walked over and sat next to Becca. Of course, she immediately climbed into my lap rubbing her hands all over me.

"Becca can you chill for a minute and stop trying to sexually assault my brother in front of a child. Nobody wants to see all that "Jess said with quite a bit of an attitude. Everyone looked at her waiting to see what she would do but she got up with a huff and walked upstairs. I heard every step she took.

Meanwhile, Alena climbed on Jake's back. He was on his hands and knees and she was riding him around. Every time he would stop, she would yell at him to GO and we all laughed. Everyone was just casually talking to each other. Jess and Alessia were talking about their time in New York. They talked about how they met, the crazy times they went out clubbing to Alessia's pregnancy, Alena and school. I can see how much Jess cares for Alena. Almost like a second mom.

"Well I think I should get Alena upstairs for a bath and get her ready for bed." Alessia said.

"Do you need help?" Jess asked.

"I'll get her in the bath, how about you come up in a little while and give her a kiss good night?" Alessia said while Jess nodded.

Jake and Thomas walked off leaving me with my sisters. It's been a long time since it's just been the three of us. I jumped up and ran over to the other couch laying across both.

"Oh my god Jax, you're so heavy!" Emily yelled. We all just laughed. I sat up and wrapped my arms around both and we sat there in silence.