Wilbur

These bedwars are going to be slightly different because I play Bedwars on a different thing. So it's gonna be based on my experiences. Do you guys want me to be more descriptive, or do you want to stick with the current style? I feel like I'm moving too fast and not giving you much content.

_______________________________________________________________________________

/3rd Person POV/

"Alright chat", M/n said, messing with his camera, "Today, we're going to do some Bedwars. Then, maybe, if you want, we could visit the Smp."

He smiled when the chat filled with "Yes!" and "Bet".

M/n clicked into a game, waiting for it to begin.

Once he spawned in his area, M/n instantly went for the gold generators. He collected as much gold as he could and headed to the suppliers. M/n bought wool and wood and layered his bed with the blocks. He looked around him and noticed that people were already starting to fight

Shaking his head, he finished securing his bed. Now, to go for armor and weapons.

M/n glanced at the islands around him, looking for an opening. He had purchased a weaker sword and armor, but it was something. Finding an empty area with a diamond generator, M/n speed built his way over to the platform. He collected as many diamonds as he could before retreating back to his island.

In the distance, he could see some guy with pink hair knock another player off, followed by distant maniacal laughter. M/n tried to ignore him as he bought a bow and arrows. He checked the kill feed and flinched. Holy crap. We've only been playing for like four minutes!

There are only three people left? Well, two, not counting myself.

TinyTot fell into the void.

Make that one.

M/n internally screamed as he saw the last opponent approaching his base. Chat started going wild. "Chat, no, please!" M/n screeched, running away, "I do not want to deal with him right now!"

M/n ran up and around, building and blocking every chance he got. Chat was spamming "Lmao, run!" and "Fight him you coward!"

The latter won.

M/n climbed to the top of the tower and took out his bow, knocking an arrow and pulling it back. He looked around for his opponent. There, he was bridging. M/n took in a breath and let it out. Focus. His fingers loosened, and the arrow flew.

Ping

.

.

.

Technoblade was knocked into the void by U/n.