Downtime

Thinking about making a Criminal Minds x Male reader Oneshot book after I finish this book. What do you guys think?

________________________________________________________________

/M/n's Pov/

I clapped my hands, looking into the lens of my camera. "Alright, everybody! Hello, welcome back. I figured you guys would want a break from crying your eyes out." I giggled, and chat started filling up with "OH THANK GOD"s. 

"Today is actually going to be a vlog day," I mused and reached for my face. "So I suppose I don't need this," I finished, lifting my mask over my eyes and shaking my head. My hair fell into my eyes, and I had to brush it out.  

The chat went wild. 

"Oh please," I laughed softly, "It's just a face, you can calm down. I'm still the same U/n." Leaning down out of sight, I grabbed a water bottle and cracked it open. Cursing to myself as water leaked out onto my hands, I gently put my water bottle on my desk. 

"Give me a second, ya'll," I muttered, standing from my chair. I left my room and headed for the kitchen, ripping off a sheet of paper towel from the roll. Speed walking back to my room, I caught sight of my mom, who shot me the stink eye.

I folded the towel and whipped the water off my hand. Once I was done with that, I tossed it into the trashcan next to my desk. 

And then I accidentally knocked over my still open water bottle...

Onto my keyboard...

"Oh fuck," I gasped out quickly, snatching the now pretty much empty bottle off my desktop. Screwing the lid back on, I looked at my keyboard. 

"Chat," I giggled lightly to myself, raising up my keyboard, "I think I made an oopsie," I managed to say before bursting out in laughter. My keyboard was completely saturated, this thing wasn't gonna work at all.

Oh well, I was planning on getting a new one anyway. I looked at the camera, smiling. "Thank god I was planning on vlogging. I would have been screwed otherwise." 

Picking up the camera, I walked to my mom's room. "Hey mom," I called out, and got a quiet, "Hmm?" in response.

"I'm going to aunties, I'll see you later. While I'm gone, your caretaker should be here in about thirty minutes. Love you!" I said and received a tired. "I love you too." I tapped down the stairs, grabbing my keys and closing the door after I went through it. 

Popping open my car's door, I slid into the driver's seat and started it up.  

Smiling, I shifted the car into drive. In Canada, you always wanted a good working car. Otherwise, you were fucked. We were having a cold flash, and I sighed as the heater kicked in. Hopefully, my plants wouldn't die.