Pre-Wedding

/M/n's POV/

God, is it normal to be this nervous? I asked myself, pacing around my room. This is ridiculous, I'm not even getting married to Wilbur in real life, just in-game. Why is this making me so nervous?! 

I need to distress.

"Mom!" I called out, and received a quiet, "yes?" in response. "It's plant time!" I exclaimed and heard quick footsteps coming down the hallway. My mom practically slammed the door open, her eyes shining.

Plant time was a phrase I would use when I felt like gardening. Usually, I would set my camera and stream while gardening, talking to chat while I did. It was a way for me to unwind, and to let my chat get to know me better. Mom usually got pumped about it because it meant that I would be outside for a while, and she could do whatever she wanted. 

My garden was located in the front yard, so it got lots of sunlight. I propped my camera up on the brick siding of the garden, positioning it so it faced me. 

"Hello everybody!" I chirped, waving, "How's everyone doing?" Looking away briefly, I picked up a small tomato plant, showing it to the camera. "It's plant time you guys," I whispered, and chat seemed excited.

HighHopes donated $7.00

Speaking of plants, have you

ever smoked weed before?

That one took me off guard for a second. Hesitantly, I nodded. 

"Yeah, I was actually a big stoner when I was in high school. I stopped when I entered college, though. Smoking too much longer would have messed up my sense of taste. That wouldn't have been good for culinary school, where you have to taste stuff." I said, chuckling.

Taking my shovel, I pushed it into the ground and took up the dirt. I placed the small tomato plant in the hole, and gently pushed down the dirt around the plant. I hummed "Talking to the Moon" to myself as I worked. 

The tune increased until I realized that I was actually singing out loud. Chat immediately told me to keep going, so I did. 

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back, I want you back
My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand

You're all I have, you're all I have
At night, when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself