Life

The stuff M/n talks to Wilbur about is part of his in-game canon for this story, so pay attention.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you this earlier. This all takes place before Tommy goes to visit Dream. That'll be next chapter.

:)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

/3rd person POV/

Scrolling through Discord, M/n clicked on a random VC, turning on his mic and headset. Waiting for someone to join...

Eventually, he wandered around his room but paused. In the corner, sat a piano. One he hadn't played in forever. Nostalgia made his heart sting, and he walked over.

M/n sat by the keys of his piano, fingers floating over them. It had been so long since he had touched a piano, even a keyboard. His heart felt like it was floating around in his chest. Never anchored to one place. The piano always reminded M/n so much of him...

His father.

Don't get it wrong, they had a good relationship. He had just passed away a few years ago, and M/n hadn't touched a piano since. M/n's fathers' last wish had been to just listen to his son play. But since then, he hadn't touched one.

Although, since he started streaming with the Smp members, the urge to play had gotten stronger. Almost all of them played some type of instrument. Even though M/n played both the piano and guitar, he was much better at the piano. Touching down on the cold keys, M/n's fingers softly pressed down.

The soft hum of the piano made M/n smile softly. It brought back a lot of memories, some good, some bad.

He started to zone out, hands floating over the keys as he played. His voice came out soft and silky, unlike when he sang for L'Manburg. Here he was relaxed and comfortable. This was his place of calm.

Welcome to Wonderland, we've got it all
Potions and pastries that make you grow tall
Forests and cottages, castles and cards that can talk

M/n was so focused on his playing, he didn't notice the familiar dinging of someone joining the call.

Welcome to Wonderland, look where you're at
Maddest of hatters, the Cheshire Cat
Magical cabins and lovely white rabbits with clocks

Dancing through a dream underneath the stars
Laughing 'til the morning comes
Everyone that leaves has a heavy heart
Oh, Wonderland I love