Michael

/M/n's POV/

"Why do you make me do these things, chat?" I asked, scrolling through different questions. Since I had missed an upload, everyone had insisted that I do another Q&A. I had made sure though, that the questions were appropriate.

I guess answering more questions wasn't the worst thing in the world. Could have been worse. Clicking the tab, I entered the next set of questions. "Why did you have to send so many..." I groaned, scrolling through more and more. The condition of this Q&A is that I would answer a question every thirty seconds.

Chat laughed at my misery and started yelling at me to begin. "Alright, alright," I said, "Geez you guys are pushy." Logging onto the Smp, I left my house and started to wander around. The donations began to come in, and I braced myself.

Non-BinaryBitch donated $7.00

What kind of person are you?

I buried my face into my hands and sighed. "I was once late to a class in college because it was raining and I was trying to avoid stepping on worms because I felt bad. That should tell you what kind of person I am."

.

.

.

"Chat, I can feel you mocking me. Stop it." I snorted, walking towards the woods.

PANic donated $5.00

What is your love language?

"Love language? I asked, leaning back into my chair. "Huh... I guess it would be physical contact, like physical affection. And if I'm ever too overwhelmed for physical contact, words of comfort. I just want someone to tell me it's okay, even though it may not be."

BipBop donated $10.00

What, in your opinion, are the

most attractive things about a person?

I thought for a second, the most attractive things. "Hm... That would probably be... Personality, obviously, eyes, and big hands."

That seemed to confuse chat, but I just shrugged. "I said what I said."