Their Mistake

Some spoilers from the Red Banquet

TW: Blood and violence. M/n gets brutal.

______________________________________________________________

/M/n's POV/

Wow...

I looked around the chapel. It had been beautifully decorated. White roses were intertwined with vines, and they had been strung carefully around the ceiling. Techno murmured something about Phil and Tubbo setting those up. 

There were rows of seats, and almost all of them were filled. George, Sapnap, Callahan, Alyssa, Tubbo, Fundy, Purpled, Niki, Quackity, Karl, HBomb, Connor, Puffy, Vikkstar, LazarBeam, Ranboo, and Charlie.

Sam, Jack, and Punz were acting as security.

There were all there.

At least... most of them.

Bad, Ponk, Ant, and Hannah were missing.

That made me uneasy.

A nervous-looking Ghostbur stood at the front, wearing a  white suit, and a smiling Phil was stood to his right. Eret stood in the center, a book stands\ in front of her. Fundy caught my eye and nodded, placing a music disc into a jukebox. A soft melody kicked in, catching the attendees' attention. 

Tommy passed me, Michael trailing after him. In his left hand, Tommy held a pillow with two rings on it, one silver, the other gold. In his right hand, he grasped Michael's hand, or hoof, depending on how you looked at it. 

Michael held a small basket filled with sunflower petals, which he scattered routinely as he walked. The petals floated to the floor, resting on the ground.

They both wore suits, Tommy's being dark blue, and Michaels being dark green. Tommy positioned himself next to Eret, and Michael stood to the left of Phil. 

Techno, clad in a blood-red suit, grasped my arm. I nodded at him, and we started to walk. My breathing stuttered as I walked, my feet stepping on the fallen sunflower petals. I got closer and closer.

Then, I was there. Next to Ghostbur and in front of Eret. 

Ghostbur gently took my hand, and we both faced Eret. They faced the audience, "Today, we are here to unite these two in holy matrimony," Eret said, gesturing at us with his eyes. My breathing caught in my throat and my hearing phased out.

This was really happening. 

Zoning back in, I picked up the last part of what Eret had been saying. "Now, present each other with the rings." They said, turning to Tommy. He walked up, raising our rings up. I took the golden ring off of the pillow,  turning to Ghostbur.