CHAPTER 13

*NATASHA'S POV*

Huh, I knew he was just pretending to be my friend. He doesnt really care at all, if he did then he would have sent me a text or would have called me at least but no! HE DIDN'T!

I wanna seeeee him I wanna meeeeet him, I wanna taaaaaalk to him!!!

Should I call him? No! I'm sure he doesn't wanna be my friend!

What am I even supposed to doooooooooo?
He's the only person apart from my mother with shom I feel so comfortable , relaxed, calm and normal.

As I was whining while cuddling with my stuffed panda, I heard someone say "Hello beautiful"

I turned around towards the door with my puffy eyes and saw HARRY STANDING THERE. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief and tried to see again and it was still HARRY!

"Woah woah woah what's wrong, darling?" He asked with concern and tried to come closer.

How dare he come here after so many days!!! Where was he??? Why did he not call me??? I was furious, so I started throwing pillows at him while yelling
"I hate you"
"I hate you"
"I hate you"
"Where were you?"
"Why did you not call me?"
"You don't wanna be my friend, right?"

And he dodged every pillow while mumbling "ouch, ouch, ouch"

And and and then I realized that I threw my stuffy too , instead of pillow.

"MR. BUNNNNNNYYYYY" I quickly got up to get my Mr. Bunny back and Hazza just chukled.

"Not funnnnyyy!" I said, which made him chuckle again.

*HARRY'S POV*

She looks so adorable while pouting or whining or doing literally anything. Now I really regret not coming here sooner.

"I'm sorry, love. I was stuck with some work. But now I'm here too see my love" these words of mine caused her to bluch again. I love the effect I have on her.

"You-u can... go b-back" she said turning her head away and pouting. Cute.

"Woah! You weren't stuttering while yelling a few moments ago" i said, raising an eyebrow but she did not reply and continued with her pouting.

Well I've observed that she only stutter when she's upset, nervous or not too comfortable and I guess she's upset right now.

"Since you want me to leave, I'll just go now" I said and pretended to leave, as I turned around to leave, she quickly came and hugged my arm, trying to stop me. She was completely wrapped around my right arm actually and snuggled.

"I mis-sed you, don't go ple-ase" I heard her sobbing.

I retrieved my arm from her and cupped her tiny face with my hands.

"Hey hey hey baby, I'm so sorry! I was really very busy and that's why I couldn't call or text you. I promise it won't happen again, just don't be sad, my love" I looked in her eyes, they were glossy with tears trying to escape.

She did not say anything in reply but hugged me tightly and snuggled on my chest.

Oh lord! This girl has no idea what these little things are doing to me, my heart and my hormones. I have never felt this weak and needy for anyone in my entire life. She's gonna have me wrapped around her tiny fingers.
I chuckled at my thoughts.

She looked up and asked "what's funny now?"

I just shook my head and smiled , while kissing her forehead, which made her blush again.