CHAPTER 7

Harry's POV

"Hey Niall" i replied. He was approaching us with Jade next to him, she's his gf and my friend.

They came to us and i hugged them both and greeted them. Nat was uncomfortablly sitting, idk she is uncomfortable because of the existence of new people or because i hugged Jade.

"Nat this is Niall and she is his gf Jade" "and guys this is Natasha" i introduced them to each other. Nat politely greeted them and they did the same as well.

"So this is the girl u were talking about" he told me quitely while Nat and Jade were talking. And as reply i just punched him playfully.

After sitting there talking for hours we devidedo go home, it was already 8pm. First i was worried that Nat will be uncomfortable with them around but luckily she got along with then quite well. They even exchanged numbets, i didn't expect that honestly.

Currently i was driving her to her house.

"Tha-nks" she said all of the sudden

"For?" I asked confused

"Uhh for spe-nding time with me" she replied and i could tell she was shy to say this.

"Oh shut up! I'm glad that u agreed to come with a dumbhead like me" i replied and in return she laughed and said "ur not".

" i am , and btw sorry" i told her.

"No youre n-ot, and why so-rry?" She replied

" yes i am and sorry because we couldn't go beach" i said

"Ur n-ot and don't apologize , i h-ad more f-un with niall nd jade" she said smiling again

"I'm glad u came" and just when i said that her home arrived.

"Guess u gotta go now" i told her with a warm smile.

"Uhh yeah" she said getting out "btw than-ks again"

I just smiled and said "bye sweetie pie" she blushed againnnnn and replied "bye harryyyyy"

I stayed there until she was safely inside her house and then drive off.

Damn these past few hours were incredible.

Natasha's POV

Mum stared asking me so many questions just when i stepped into the house and i had to forcefully tell her everything that happend. She was so happy to know that i made friends and went out without her by my side after a long time.

Honestly, this day was amazing. I had a lot of fun with Harry, even though that waiter was annoying. Niall and Jade were great and polite too, just like Harry. I'm so glad I mum and Anne are best friends.