CHAPTER 9

Harry's POV

When I woke up in morning, I found Nat on top of me sleeping quitely. Her hands were wrapped around my waist and her head was on my chest. Honestly it was a little awkward waking up like this but I'm not complaining at all. I checked my phone to see what time it is, it was only 7am yet. Wow i woke up earlier than usual. Scarlett will be back in afternoon maybe so we still have time to spend.

I thought of getting up but i knew that if i get up than Nat will wake up too and i don't wanna facr the awkward situation with her. I know waking up in this position with me would definitely be awkward for her so im just gonna pretend to sleep until she is awake.

After laying there for half an hour, i felt Nat moving. She got off of me and mumbled "oops". Gosh!!! I wanna open my eyes and see her reaction but if i did then she will know i was pretending to sleep but still i did.

She was Innocently Watching me and i could see her cheeks blushing. " oh you're a-wake" she said

"Yeah" i said will smudging my eyes to pretend like i woke up just now.

"Sorr-y" she mumbled while looking away.

"Why?" I asked as i sat up.

"For ummm sleepi-ng on y-ou" she said awkwardly

"I don't mind babe" i replied with a smirk and she just blushed.

"Let's get ready and then we can go out to grab breakfast" i suggested getting off of the bed.

"Yes I'll g-o ba-th" she said and disappeared in her wardrobe.

After bathing and changing clothes that i bought with me. I heard Nat calling me "Harryyyyyyyy com-e here na plea-se"
I loved that she didn't stutter while saying my name.

I ran towards her room but she wasn't there so i said "where are u?" And quickly she popped her head out from her walk-in closet and said "here".

I walked towards her and asked " you still haven't bath yet?" And she replied pouting her lips "no, i cant f-ind an-ything to w-ear"

"You've so many clothes , where anything" i replied

"Idk, u choose na pl-ease" she replied holding on the hem of my shirt that i was wearing now.

I began searching for clothes and found an orange midi dress. "Wear this" i told her and she replied "nah"

"Just wear it please sweetie" i replied poking her cheeks and it made her blush againnnnnn and she took the dress and went towards bathroom after mumbling 'okay'

I waited in living room for her to get ready and after half an hour she finally came. These girls take too much time to get ready.
But she looked soooo beautiful in that dress, damn!

"Let's go" she said and i took my car keys and leaded her towards my Car.

When i started driving, she asked "whe-re are we g-oing?" And i replied "bakery, mum's bakery" i said mum's bakery because it belongs to het, not me and I'm not even planning to work there. I'm just gonna start my own business.

"Okay" she replied

As we reach there, Nat held my hand. Too afraid of other people. We took a seat in the balcony and ordered. We were casually talking until a guy came and asked me "hello sir, is she your girlfriend or sister?" I and nat were both surprised by his question.

"Uhh friend, why?" I replied and he quickly turned to Nat and said "cool so miss can u go out with mee sometime? I would love to know u more beautiful"

Nat was surprised again with his words and i was more like angry. If i didnt do anything than she will surely give him her number, he's quite handsome though.

"You can leave Mister" i told him coldly.

"Excuse me?" He replied

"Just leave, she isn't interested" i said calmly now

"Let this pretty chic say that dude" he replied now making my blood boil.

"I suggest u to leave this place before i kick u out. She won't go out with u and that is final" i said angryly getting up.

"Harry calm down" Nat told me sweetly.

"Fine" that guy said and left.

I sat back down on my seat calmly.

"Why yo-u di-d that?" She spoke.

"I just don't want these fuck boys around u" i replied and she nodded.

After having break fast, we went home. It was past 12 now, when we reached home we found scarlet there.

"Hey guys where were u?" She asked

"Out for break fast" i replied

"Thanks s lot Harry for staying" scar ssid

"I'm glad i stayed actually, i should leave now" i replied hugging Scarlet.

"See you soon honey" she replied hugging me back.

I turned to nat to say bye "Bye Beautiful" i simply said

"Byeee Hazz" she replied with a huge simle on her pretty face.

"Wow u just gave me a nickname" i replied

She laughed in return and said "yup hazzy"

And with that, i left.