CHAPTER 4

Natasha's P.O.V

It's been 2 days since Anne and Harry came to our house for dinner. I even made a friend for the first time and that's Harry, I really wanna meet him again but mommy said that he must be busy so I can't meet him now.

Currently we're in car coz me and mommy are going to mall for shopping yayyyy.

"M-ommy are we t-there?" I asked.

"Yep sweetie we're almost there" she replied.

"Yayyy" I said and mommy laughed.

After few minutes we arrived the mall, first we went to forever 21 store.

"Hey how's this?" Mom asked holding a yellow mid length dress with full sleeves.

"Pretty" I replied.

"Ahha I knew, wait here I'm going to the changing room" she said and went to the changing room.

"Okayyyyyyy" I replied loud enough for her to hear.

I'm still searching for dresses but haven't found the perfect cute one. As I was searching for dresses, I saw a clown selling balloons outside.
Wow balloons and clown together yay I love them both. I ran outside the store for the clown but as I reached it was gone, but then I saw the balloons from a distance and recognized that it's the clown and I ran towards it. As I was running, I bumped into someone and fell down.

"Ouch" I said as I fell.

Harry's P.O.V

I was in a mall to buy a dress for my mom. It's not like it's her birthday or it's mother's day, I just wanna gift her so here I am searching for a good women's wear store.

As I was walking towards a store, I bumped into a girl and she fell down.

"Ouch" that girl said. Oh hold on, I feel like I've heard this sweet voice before.

As I looked down to see who it is, I recognized that it's Natasha.

"Oh hey" I said helping her to get up.

As she noticed it's me, her face light up.

"Harry" she said in a shocked but happy tone.

"Are you alright?" I asked

"Yeah but that clown with balloons is gone" she said with a sad face. Aww how cute.

"Oh so you were after that clown" I said.

"With balloons" she corrected.

"So you like clowns or balloons?" I asked with a smirk.

"Both" she said happily.

"So who's with you here?" I asked, as I asked this she widen her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Me and m-ommy were in a s-store and now I d-don't k-now where that s-tore is" she said looking down and she's panic.

"Hey it's okay we'll find her" I tried to calm her down.

I held her hand and said "hey calm down, no need to worry" and she did as I said. Wow it worked.

"So you've mobile?" I asked and she nodded

"Great, call her" I said.

"B-ut it's with m-mommy" she said and I sighed.

"Alright so let's go to the direction where you came from" I said and we followed that direction. I held her hand and said "don't leave my hand" and she nodded cutely and quickly.

As we were walking I noticed Scarlett searching for Natasha. I yelled "Scarlett" and she looked towards our direction and ran towards us.

She gave Nat a tight hug and said "where the hell you were?"

"I saw a clown with balloons and ran towards it but bumped into Harry " she said looking down.

"Thank you so much Harry for bringing her here" Scarlett said and hugged me.

"That's my pleasure" I replied.

"And young lady don't go like this ever again" Scarlett said to Nat and she nodded.

" So what are you doing here ?" Scarlett asked me.

"Well I thought I should gift a dress to mum so here I am searching for it but couldn't find" I replied.

"Oh come with us, we'll help" Scarlett said.

"Yeah come pleaaaaaase" Nat said dragging the 'a' and jumping.

"Alright" I replied and Nat dragged me inside a store.

"You're her best friend so you may know her choice" I said to Scarlett.

"Yup let's buy something blue and long" she replied

"H-ow's this?" Nat came up with a light blue dress and a big smile on her face.

"Dark blue sweetie" Scarlett said.

After searching for dress for like 15 minutes, Nat came again with a long dark blue off shoulders dress and said "how's th-is one?" She asked with a smile on her face like always.

"This one is good" I replied.

"Yeah it's perfect" Scarlett said.

"So it's final" I replied, Scarlett and Nat nodded.

I finally paid the bill , Scarlett and Natasha went to their shopping I went home to surprise mom.

Well this day was really good, meet Nat again and shopping with her. She always makes me happy. Oh shut up Harry, it was just the second time you met her.