CHAPTER 1

Hey guys!!! I'm so excited coz this my first ever story. Yay! And plz forgive me for mistakes and yeah English isn't my first language so there may be grammatical mistakes. Sorry in advance:p

Scarlett's P.O.V

I'm sitting in a cafe with my best friend Anne, it's Saturday evening and we don't have anything to do so here we are talking about random things.

"So how's your event managing going on?" Anne asks while taking a sip of coffee.

"It's going good and what about your 'London's best bakery'??" I said.

"Oh come on it's not 'London's best bakery'" Anne said laughing.

"Babe everyone knows it is" I said while taking sip of my coffee.

"Haha well Harry messed up a bit in bakery yesterday" Anne replied.

"What he did???" I asked curiously.

"He was trying some new cake recipe and he terribly failed and burned the cake" Anne said.

"Haha at least he tried to help" I said while laughing.

"Yeah and how's Nat's health???" Anne asked.

"She had a panic attack two days ago but now she's absolutely fine" I replied.

"Ohh take care of my sweet cheeks" Anne said.

"Of course" I said.

"Good" Anne replied.

"Hey how about you and Harry come to our house for dinner tomorrow???" I asked happily.

"Sure but will it be okay for Nat cause Harry will be there too???" Anne asked.

"Yeah don't worry about that" I replied.

"Okay so we'll be there at 8 p.m" Anne said.

"Great" I replied.

"OMG it's 7:39 now, we have been talking for 2 hours" Anne said loudly.

"Damn I gotta go now, Nat must be waiting" I replied.

"Yeah see ya tomorrow and say hi to Nat from me" Anne said while paying the bill.

"Sure, bye!" I said kissing her on cheeks, then I left the cafe and quickly went to my car and started driving back to home.

*10 mins later*

I reached the home and ran towards Nat's room to see what my baby is doing. When I opened the door of her room I saw my baby slowly crying on the bed. It broke my heart and I quickly went to her.

She saw me and said "wh- where w-were you?" Still crying.

"Babe I was with Anne" I replied while wiping her tears.

"You l-left m-me alone fo-r sooo-ooo lon-g" my baby replied wiping her own tears.

"I'm really sorry sweetie I'm late" I said.

"No mommy d-don't s-s-say sorry, jus-t don't be l-ate next t-ime" Nat said.

"Of course babe and stop crying now" I replied.

"I'm no-t cr-ying" Nat said wiping her tears.

"Good girl and you know what tomorrow Anne and her son is coming for dinner to our house" I said with a smile.

"Wh-y?" She asked.

"Coz I invited them" I replied.

"Anne is o-kay bu-t w-w-why her s-on??? I do-n't know h-im" Nat said with worried face.

"Come on babe I know you don't like meeting or talking to new people but you should meet Harry, he's a nice guy" I said with a smile.

" I don't w-ant to" she said.

"But you have to and I'm not hearing any excuses" I replied , getting up to leave the room.

"B-ut" she said but I cut her off.

"No excuses sweetie" I said and left the room.