CHAPTER 2

Second chapter yay!!! Hope you guys will like my story.

Harry's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room, scrolling through my insta feed.

Duh I'm hungry and my mom is still not home, I can cook but I'm not really in mood to cook coz I'm so tired

Duh I'm hungry and my mom is still not home, I can cook but I'm not really in mood to cook coz I'm so tired. I heard some footsteps approaching towards room and interrupting my thoughts, this must be mom coz no one else lives here except of her. Suddenly my room's door opened interrupting my thoughts again and there she was, my mom finally arrived home yay.

"Why are you late??? Were you on a date with some guy??" I asked putting my phone down.

"Oh shut up, I was with Scarlett" she replied laughingly.

"Okay okay but I'm hungry so go cook dinner" I said.

"Honey if you were so hungry you could cook by your own" she said laughingly.

"Can't you please cook dinner for me?" I said with puppy face.

"Okay fine I'm going" she said and left the room.

*20 minutes later*

"Harry come downstairs, dinner is ready" I heard mom yelling from downstairs.

"Coming" I replied and quickly went downstairs to the dining table and sat on chair.

"So what's for the dinner tonight?" I asked curiously.

"Pizza" she said with a smile.

"Ahh great" I replied.

Then we started eating our pizzas.

Few moments later mom said "hey I gotta tell you something" with a huge smile.

"Tell" i replied chewing my pizza.

"Scarlett invited us for dinner at her house tomorrow" she said happily.

"Cool, we'll go" I replied.

"Yeah but you know her daughter has autism?" She asked.

"Yeah you told me" I replied.

"Yeaaah so be polite with her" she said.

"Mom I'm polite to everyone" I said.

"Yeah yeah but be more polite with her" she said.

"Sure" I replied and she nodded.

*Next day*

It's 7:45 now and we're in the car and on the way to the Evans' mansion. Mom told me that Natasha likes roses so I bought roses for her.

"You know you have to be extra polite with her?" Mom asked.

"Of course mom" I replied while driving.