CHAPTER 3

Harry's P.O.V

After dinner we all were sitting in the living room, mom and Scarlett were talking about random things and I was just watching Nat with roses.

"Sweetie why don't you go and show Harry your room?" Scarlett said to Nat.

"O-kie" Nat replied getting up from sofa.

"Come" she said to me and I realized that I was watching her like a creep.

I got up and went upstairs with Nat to her room.

On the door of her room was written 'my little paradise' in a beautiful handwriting, that's cute

"C-ome inside" Nat said opening the door and we stepped inside. Her room is so pretty and yeah girly.

"Pretty place" I complimented.

"Thanks" she said while putting the roses on bed.

"So what's your favorite color?" I asked sitting on bed besides her.

"P-ink and your?" She said.

"Red" I replied.

"Re-d like these ro-ses?" She asked with a smile. Aww

"Yup and I love roses too" I replied.

"Great, do y-ou have fr-iends?" she asked.

"Yeah many and you?" I replied.

"N-one, no o-ne likes to be f-friend with me" she said looking down. I felt bad for her.

"Oh so can I please be your friend? Coz I don't have any cute friend" I asked and she blushed and said "really?"

"Yup" I replied.

"Thanks" she said happily hugging me. I wanted to hug her forever but unfortunately that's not possible.

"My pleasure cupcake" I said and she blushed again. Damn this girl blush so much.

"Harry it's time to go" I heard mom yelling. Ugh now I have to go.

"Okay coming" I yelled back.

"Let's go downstairs" I said to Nat.

"Okie" she replied and we went downstairs.

"Hey guys" Scarlett said as we reached the living room.

"Really had a lot fun tonight, thanks for inviting" I replied.

"It's my pleasure honey" she replied.

"We should leave now" mom said hugging Scarlett.

"Okay but text me later" she replied.

"Sure" "bye sweetie" mom said kissing Nat on cheeks.

"Bye" she replied.

"See ya soon cupcake" I said to Nat, she blushed and nodded.

And then we left their house.

Honestly, it was the best night ever. I could not stop thinking about her whole night.

Sorry guys this chapter was too short but I'll write longer chapter next time. Hey who am I talking to??? No one even read my stories:-/