CHAPTER 8

Natasha's POV
(3 days later)

It's been 3 days since I've last met Harry and went to cafe. But we talk or chat most of the time since then. He is really amazing.

"Nat come down please" i heard my mum calling me but i ignored.

I hate being rude to her like this but I'm angry with him so i have to.
You must be wondering why i am angry, well it's because she have to go on an event tonight and she doesn't want me to stay alone so she want me to go to aunt Peggy's house and sorry to say but she is a little mean and annoying so i don't like her and that is why im angry with mum.

"Natasha, i know u can hear me, just come down please" she yelled again and now i got off of the bed and went downstairs where she must be.

Without noticing anything around i said "I'll stay alone"

"Hey sweet cheeks" i heard a familiar raspy voice and i turned to my right to see Harry standing there.

I jumped in shock and replied "uhh hi, i didn-t not-ice u"

He chukled and said "i know"

"Well honey i don't want u to be alone at night so Harry will give u company tonight" mum said

"Yes i would love to" Harry said

"But i c-an stay al-one" i replied while pouting my lips.

"No and now I'm getting late so bye" mum said while hugging me and Harry. Then left .

Harry's POV

How could i say no to scarlet when she asked me to stay with Nat tonight even though when i had plans with my buddiee, i love spending time with her.

"Happy to see me?" I asked her smirking

"Yessss" she said happily "but i could stay alone" she added

"Having me is better i guess" i said and winked, she just smiled in return.

"So wh-at are we go-nna do now"she asked

" let's watch movie" i said

She smiled and said "great! U choose a-nd I'll ge-t popcorn and dr-inks"

"Do u have beer?" I adked her

"Uhh i gu-ess so, I'll ch-eck" she replied and went into kitchen.

Till she was getting popcorns , i started looking for a good movie on netflix.

She came back with a lot of chips and pop corns and a beer for me. After arguing , we decided to watch Titanic.

We both loved that movie, it was really epic. It was really great watching movie with Nat, in her room , laying on her bed and half of the time she was laying in my lap until she fell asleep. I could tell that she love cuddling a lot.

Currently I was laying in her bed, watching the ending scenes of Titanic and Nat was laying on my chest. This girl will kill me someday with these activities. You can not imagine how hard it is to focus on a movie when an angel is laying on ur chest. Truly she is an angel i swear, so pure and innocent she is.

Oh fucking hell!!! She have no idea wtf she is doing while sleeping, her hand is right on top of the zip of the jeans I'm wearing, dafuc!

I swear if she didn't get her hand off of here within a minute, i would do a lot of things to her, right here on her freaking bed.

Within a few secs her hand slid down to my thighs. But damn, this feeling isn't going anywhere. Ugghh but i gotta control myself!!!

After a few mins i also fell asleep.