CHAPTER 6

Natasha's POV

It's 4 pm and Harry will reach here after a hour. I'm so nervous uhhh. I should not have agreed to go out with him, I just don't wanna embarrass myself even more but i couldn't even say no to him. He's the only person who genuinely wanna be my friend and is cute as well. I do feel lonely coz I've no friends plus Harry is a polite guy.

"Still not ready?" Mum said poping up in my room.

"I don't wa-nna go" i simply replied.

"Honey u have to go. You agreed to him and I'm glad u finally decided to go out" mum said sitting besides me.

"But I'm ne-r-vous" i told her pouting my lips.

"Just go get ready Natasha" she told me strictly.

"Fin-e" i got up to get ready.

It's 4:50 pm , he may arrive soon I guess. I wore black jeans, a white top on which red miniee mouse was printed. I didn't do any make up as usually, it's too complicated.

Soon I heard the bell ring. Omg omg omg!!! I'm nervous!!! I don't wanna go!!! I just wanna go to my bed and sleep. After a few mins mom came in and told me to come down , i tried to tell her to send him back coz i feel sick but she didn't listen so i had to go.

As i was walking down the stairs, i didn't even dare to look up at him. I'm nervous!

"Hey beautiful" i heard his raspy voice saying and it made me look up at him. His comment made me blush and i bet he knew that, my cheeks are probably red now. Embarrassing!

"He-llo" i replied, just when my eyes met his, i was lost. His eyes are so beautiful.

Harry's POV

She is looking cute as usual. Oh come on Harry, this is only the third time I've seen her. She is so simple and still gorgeous. I could see her blushing when i called her beautiful, i should keep giving her nicknames;)

"So you're ready to go?" I said sending her a warm smile, she seems to be nervous.

"May-be" she replied looking down again. Sure she is nervous!

"Let's go then" i said

"Have fun kiddos" Scarlett said, hugging us individually.

"Thanks, see you later" i told her

"Uhh b-ye mum" nat said and i leaded her out towards my black Range Rover. She is defiantly way too nervous i can tell that by her posture, i just hope she won't get any panic attack. As we reached the car, i opened the car door for her to sit.

"Thanks" she mumbled and smiled.

I also then sat on the driving seat. Oh hold on, i brought roses for her, i should give her now.

"Uh wait" i told her and she looked confused obviously.
I turnrd back to tgr back seat to get the flowers. "It's for you" i said, handling her the roses. Her face lit up when she saw them. I could see thar beautiful smile on her face again.
"Than-ks a lot Ha-rryyyy" she said with excitement. I loved the way she said my name damn.

"Omg! The-se are in so ma-ny colors, so beaut-iful" "thanks again" she said again and jumped towards me to hug me. Oh god! I loved it more than anything i swear.
Fuck! Idk what the hell this girl is doing to me.

"Pleasure is mine sweetie" i said and of course she blushed at the Nick name.

"Whe-re a-re we goiing?" She asked politely.

"Let's go to a cafe first and then beach maybe?" i suggested

"Sure" she replied and i just smiled and drove to the cafe.

As we were entering the cafe,she was walking too close to me as she hate everyone else around. It's due to her social anxiety but I'm not complaining btw, i loved being close to her. Fuckkkkkkk! I should Stop thinking all this shit.

As we sat on a table, a waiter approached us and greeted us. Actually, more like he greeted Nat coz his attention wasn't at me. Nat didn't reply, she just sat there quite and innocently.

"Sir what will u have?" He asked me, finally noticing me.

"Just a coffee" i replied, rudely of course.

"And what about you gorgeous?" Waiter asked Nat. Who the hell he think he is to flirt with her. I turned to Nat to see her reaction and she hated that for sure, i can tell that by her expression. She remained quite and looked at me, indirectly telling me to kick this waiter out for sure.

"Oreo shake for her and u can dismiss now" i told him rudely again, and he just went away.

"I do-n't like h-im" she said pouting her slips . damn cute!

"Neither I, sweetie" i told her and like always she just blushed.

"Hey you don't mind when i give u all these nicknames but u got angery just when he called u gorgeous, why?" I asked her curiously. For a while she was thinking what to reply and then she said " you're differ-ent"

"And how?" I asked

"Uhh... Youre... Youre sw-eet, gentle, cu-te and an amazing person" she replied cutely. Oh wait, she really think I'm cute and amazing, woahhhh!!!!

"Well thank you sweet heart" i replied making her blush again.

"Here's your order" the waiter came back to intrupt our sweet moment.

"U may leave now" i coldly told him and he obeyed.

We strated sipping our drinks quitely. After a few mins i heard someone calling my name, i turned around to see who it is and it was none other than Niall Horan my pal.