29

Caroline and I are dancing when Dana gets on stage "Thanks for being here, everybody. We have a special shout-out tonight. This is for Elena. From Klaus"

a Beatles song starts playing

I groan "I don't like the Beatles, love"

she huffs "I'll go ask Matt to dance with me"

that leaves me with Damon and Alaric

"Special dedication, huh?" Alaric says "This guy's a little twisted"

I choke on my alcohol "don't tell him you think that Ric; his ego is large enough and that was seven hundred years ago"

"Where's Caroline?" Damon asks "I thought for sure you would be stuck like glue to her like you are every day"

"I hate the Beatles" I shrug "Plus I am so not dancing to a dedication from Klaus"

Damon looks me up and down before leaving

"What's his problem?" Alaric asks when he leaves

I smirk at him "He's mad I won't spill my vast knowledge of the Originals"

"Why won't you" he asks "It would seem like a nice thing to do for your friends"

"Oh, Ric" I laugh "I don't like Elena....she looks like someone who I know is a harlot. Bonnie can take care of herself besides she won't listen to me. The only person I have to worry about is Caroline.....Klaus can come and do whatever he wants without her"

he blinks at me for a few seconds

Caroline comes over "That song is over and now I want my possessive overbearing boyfriend back"

a smirk makes its way on my face "Only you, my love, would find those qualities good" then I take her hand spinning her around "See ya, Ric, I have a girl to woo"

__________________________________________________________________________________

I get back home the next morning to find that Klaus was in Alaric

I was talking to my backstabbing brother all day

oh and Elena-the little trollop-lost her god damn mind

so here we are calling her

she answers me before them

"Elena, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask "Where are you?"

"I'm fine" Elena says

"Is Elijah with you?" I question

"yes"

"Where exactly are you both?"

"No, Skule, Elijah and I need some time alone" Elena says

huh I knew she was a harlot like her ancestors

"Listen very carefully, Elena" I growl "Elijah is a man of words. He will twist them to benefit himself"

"Elijah is a noble man, Skule" Elena sighs "He lives be a code of honor-"

"Elena" I say once again "You're telling this to his brother...."

"Who hasn't seen him in seven hundred years" she finishes

"Yes, of which he was with Klaus as a vampire" I but in "don't be stupid, girl"

"It's my decision" she says then hung up on me

I stare at my phone

"Did she just hand up on you?" Damon asks

"Yup" I pop "Your two's girlfriend has lost her damn mind" then I walk out the door