39

when I come back I'm on my knees in front of her "You didn't-I-" then I just look down "I'm a horrible husband"

she grabs my chin making me look up at her "I forgive you, Adonis"

"You shouldn't" that's when I feel tears roll down my face "I slept with other people, called you horrible names"

her face comes down for our lips to meet "I love you, Skule. Besides you have always been a brute of a man; my brute that is"

a blush comes on my face "What can I do to make it up? I'll do anything. You want me to kill all the people I've slept with done, you want me to do anything"

"Three things" she hums "First, forgive your siblings for everything. Second, I want to renew our vows; over the years we had forgotten them. Lastly, I want lots of mind-blowing sex. I haven't had that in seven hundred years"

with a smirk I bury my head in her lady parts where I get a whiff of her arousal "Seven hundred years huh? You're that loyal to me?"

"It's the only thing you ever asked of me" she groans "Please"

___________________________________________________Smut____________________________________________________

with one hand I pull her pants down and the other I grab her panties touching around her special place "I like it when you beg for me, MY Angel"

a whimper escapes her lips as I make my way up laying wet kisses up her body "Are you feeling sensitive, baby?"

"I want" she mumbles

"can't hear you" I whisper nibbling on her ear "say it louder"

"want you" she states "Please, Skule"

that's when I rip her shirt off and push her onto the bed

she's laying their looking like an angel only a brawl and panties on

shoes come off, shirt comes off, and then I unzip my pants leaving a tent with my boxers

Sofia reaches for my cock through my boxers when I climb on the bed

"Patience, Babygirl" I whisper "you'll get it"

"I've been waiting for seven hundred years, Skule Mikaelson" she growls pulling me towards her "We can do the whole sensual thing later"

"I don't think so, Angel" I chuckle "We're definatly dragging this out; I want you writhing underneath me for hours"

with a growl from her our mouths meet for a battle of dominance

in one swift motion I tear off her brawl revealing the perfect breasts in which I shove me face in

she laughs "You were always a titty baby"

little cat licks go around her pretty boobs

"SKULE" she shouts and then tugs me hair

with a low growl my mouth latches on to her nipple and my hand goes to the other

she starts moaning louder

my tongue starts down her stomach to wear her panties are

with my teeth I tear them off and dive into her

Sofia's panting gets louder gripping my hair tight pulling it hard

that's when she cums for the first time

I take my boxers off as I crawl up her

"For the love of god" she groans at me "You're impossible"