40

The nut has us wearing matching outfits

Where she got them I will never know

I'm to afraid of her to say no and I still feel like I should be in the dog house

wow...I need to stop making dog puns

when we get down stairs Stefan is watching a very tied up Damon

"Uh" Sofia says "This seems like something you need to talk to them about. I have to meet Bexs anyway" she kisses me then leaves

"Great" I deadpan "Now she thinks you two are freaks.....what the fuck is going on anyway?"

"Stefan put me in a sick twisted ripper game" Damon wines

"I didn't do this" Stefan claims

"He did" Damon states

"I didn't" Stefan fires back then pulls the chains "It's pretty messed up though, isn't it?"

breathing out my nose I say "Look, I got enough problems with my crazy wife"

"Didn't sound like a problem" Stefan points out "sounds like a solution"

"You two are loud" Damon adds

"Now I'm not helping you out of that" I state "Just quite being weirdo's" then I walk out of the boarding house

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So...." a very familiar voice says "this is what you do now? Cheat on your wife and drink?"

turning over its Henrik

"You're dead" I state "I watched you die"

"Technically you're dead too" he points out "The scooby gang is having a ghost problem"

my shoulder sag "I'm a bad person"

"Yup" he agrees "Very bad person but you make a good Viking"

a huff comes out of my nose "Why are you here and not with Rebekah or something"

"You need me more" Henrik states "You better not hurt Sofi again, shithead"

the ends of my mouth life "You have a mouth on you don't you"

"Well, I have been following you fucks around for a thousand years" he clicks "Don't forget you are only a year older then me. Your fifteen, I'm fourteen"

"I know" I groan "By your age I was already married and had a kid on the way. You know what I never got; why am I the only one who had to get married"

"Well, Finn is a dullard" my little brother points out "Elijah and Nik were to rapped up in the harlot, Rebekah is a women, Kol is to childish even by my standards, and I am the baby. I get what I want. Then there's the fact you were dads favorite"