Hurt

Audelia's pov:

I looked at Alex wide eyes and spoke.

"You're back."
I could smell the strong alcohol smell on him. He's drunk. He clenched his fists.

"Tch, so this is what you do when I'm not at home. Daniel, I told you to back off from her!"
He yelled at the both of us as we both stayed silent, not knowing how to explain this situation to him.

"And you Delia, you're a slut!"
He shouted at me as I gasped at that word. Daniel protectively got in front of me.

"Alex, it's not what it looks like. We were only watchi-"

"Get out of here."
He said glaring at Daniel with eyes full of rage.

"But-"

"I SAID GET OUT OF HERE!"
He yelled as I flinched. Daniel could not do anything else but to leave the room. He looked at me with guilty eyes before exiting it.

I started shivering looking at the drunk man. He started coming closer to me as I moved backwards, hitting the wall.

He put both of his hands on the wall, preventing me from moving.

I looked at him with my eyes which was now glossy with tears in it but all I could see was just anger and lust in his eyes.

He slowly went to my ear as he whispered. Close enough for me to feel his hot breath on my ear as I froze not knowing what to do.

"You know that you're only mine. Mine and only mine. No one should touch you except for me. I thought you were different but it turned out that you were just like the other sluts."
He said with a raspy and drunk voice.

"We were just watching movies, Alex. There's nothing more."
I tried to explain to him but he slammed his fist on the wall next to me, causing me to go silent once again.

He slowly went down to my neck as he smelt it.

"I can also smell him on you."

"N-"
Before I could say anything, he bit my neck, sucking on it as I yelled in pain.

"I'll show you the real me now Delia."
He started putting his hands around my waist as I struggled to get out from his grip.

He was about to kiss me when someone barged in through the door. Daniel.......

"P-please help!"
I tried to scream for help but all that came out was just whispers. I couldn't scream because I was in terror of what this man would do to me.

He was distracted from Daniel barging to the door when I kneed him in the groin causing him to groan in pain. I ran as quickly as I could towards Daniel and went behind him.

"Audelia... are you okay?"
He asked as I just sobbed.

"Didn't I tell you to get out from this room."
Alex came up to Daniel.

"You're hurting her, Alex. And you're not aware of it because you're drunk. We'll talk about this tomorrow morning."

"Give her to me!!"
Alex tried to grab me but was met with a punch on the face from Daniel.

"Audelia, go up to your room and lock the door. Don't come out unless I ask you to. GO!"
Daniel yelled as I bolted to my room, locking the room door as I panted.

Was Daniel going to be okay? I leaned on the door and heard them yelling. Did I cause them to fight with each other?

Suddenly there was a glass shatter downstairs and that made me go down to the place it was last heard.

I came to the living room and I saw blood on the floor with glass shatters around it all. On the right was Daniel and on the left was Alex. Whose blood was that? I got so worried that Daniel was hurt that I went towards him.

"Did you get hurt."
But he just ignored me and stared at Alex. I turned around to find Alex with a bloody arm as I widened my eyes.

"He got hurt... n-not me."
Daniel said shaking. I walked towards Alex as he stared at me blankly. There was a long on his arm but he didn't seem to feel pain.

I looked straight into his eyes and asked.

"Is it pain?"
I swallowed my saliva asking that.

"Shut up."
He looked at me as if I was irritating him.

He was about to walk away from me when I grabbed his hand. He stopped for a moment and looked at me with eyes of sadness but he shoved my hand and walked up to his room.

I was about to go after him when Daniel stopped me.

"Not now, Audelia. Later when he is sober. He is still not in his mind and might hurt you."

He said as I sigh nodding to his words.

It's 12 a.m. now and I'm still awake, worried of Alex. I really have the Stockholm syndrome but I can't help worrying for everyone that is hurt.

I tried to get him off my mind but couldn't so I ended up going to his room.

I knocked on the door and there was no response. I slowly opened it to see a bright room. The lights weren't off and a muscular figure was laying on the bed as the blood from his arms stained the bed sheets.

I gulp as I slowly walke to him. I froze when I accidentally hit a nightstand as it made a  loud noise. I widened my eyes and looked towards Alex who was still sleeping ever after that noise. I guess he is dead asleep.

I took his injured hand and applied yellow medicine on it as I wrapped it. I was so close to him that I started admiring his facial features. If he isn't a greek god, then I don't know what he is. His face was perfectly sculpted as his brown hair fell over his face covering his cobalt eyes.

I slowly tucked him in the bed and turned the light off. Taking a last peek at him as I closed the door, letting him sleep peacefully.

I sigh in relief as I walked towards my room and jumped into bed. I wondered if dad has found my location. It has already been a week since I was kidnapped. I hope that they are doing fine and aren't worrying about me.

I smiled remembering my mom and dad along with Andre and Luca as sleep took me over.