The Black Masquerade (Part 1)

Finally the day has come. The day Andre and I will attend the Black Spades party. I really felt sick when I woke up. It's probably because I'm nervous to my guts. The fact that everything depends on this one night just made me feel anxious. Sitting on my bed, I grabbed a glass of water and drank it all in one gulp.

"Audelia!!"
A voice yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!!"
I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. Hopping and jumping nearly slipping twice.

"Here's your breakfast. After eating, make sure to clean up and get ready for the party. We need to reach there before 5p.m. and it's already 12p.m.."
I took my seat at the dining table as Andre placed a plate of bead and jam in front of me. I sigh as I looked around the empty chairs at the table.

"You miss them, don't you?"
Andre asked as he sat down in front me and took a bite from the bread looking at me.

"Well, of course. Don't you?"

"I miss mom's dishes."
Andre pouted as I burst out laughing making him look at me as if I'm a madman.

"Of course, we'll miss mom's dishes. Her dishes are one of the best out there."
I said with my mouth still chewing on food.

The both of us talked as we ate. And after half an hour we finished. Andre and I went to our respective rooms to get ready for the party. I locked my room door as I opened a specially packed package sent by mom. She had this dress custom made just for me. There's only one piece of this dress available in the world. Awesome, isn't it? It's like a limited edition item, well it is a limited edition.

I carefully opened the tightly sealed package making sure not to destroy anything. What I saw inside immediately made me feel elated. Inside was a elegant black dress with a slit at the bottom.

I slowly took the dress out and put it on me. Gosh, this is gorgeous. My mom surely has an awesome taste in fashion. The dress had a slit at the back near the knee length and it also had a gorgeous backless. A big smile was plastered on my face as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Okay, that's enough time of admiring this amazing piece of artwork, now time for makeup

Okay, that's enough time of admiring this amazing piece of artwork, now time for makeup. I opened my makeup set as I put on primer on my face rubbing it slowly and gently around my face. I grabbed a makeup brush as I put on foundation followed by concealer. I applied blush and slight bronzer on my cheekbones and forehead accentuating and lifting my cheekbones, sculpting my features. I applied a slight of highlighter on my nose bridge and tip and cheekbones, making them look defined as I blended them with the tip of my fingers to make it look more natural.

Moving on to my eyes, I applied a light eyeshadow and eyeliner and lastly applying mascara on my eyelashes. I filled my eyebrows out and combed them up to make them appear lifted. And finally, the most exciting part...lipstick. When I was a kid, I would mess around with mom's makeup items and I loved putting her signature red lipstick on. I chuckled remembering all my childhood memories as I applied red lipstick to my lips.