Sister

"Delia, wake up."
A familiar voice spoke prompting me to wake up. I fluttered my eyes open and I was faced with my younger brother. Luca? His legs and hands were bound to a chair. His eyes were swollen and red, it was like he had been crying for days. Small cuts were visible around his face and dried blood stained on his face. He was beaten up badly, really badly. He struggled to open his eyes. Just as I was about to get up, I felt my hands tied, I looked down to see my feet also bound. As reality hit me, I started to feel a little dizzy as my surroundings began to shake.

"Feeling a little dizzy?"
A dark voice spoke from behind, it was somehow familiar but I wasn't able to figure out who it was. I could hear his footsteps getting louder, indicating that he was coming close. A tall figure stood in front of me, but I wasn't able to see his face clearly as my vision was blurry.

"Who are you? What do you want!"
I growled at the person, squinting my eyes at him as I tried to identify him.

"Relax... don't stress yourself too much, sister-in-law."

"Sister-in-law? Marco? Is that you?"
My vision started getting clearer and I let out a relieved sigh when I saw the person.

"Yes, Audelia. It's me, Marco."
A smirk was plastered across his face.

"What are you doing? Untie me. There is someone here and I think that they're going to cause us harm."
I vigorously rocked the chair back and forth in an effort to escape. But I stopped when I noticed a faint figure from the darkness behind Marco.

"Marco! Behind you!"
The figure walked out revealing it to be...... Bianca.

She walked to Marco and put her hands on his shoulders and he looked at her before nodding his head. She then took her hands off Marco and proceeded to walk towards me with her heels clattering on the way.

"Hello, hello. Who do we have here? Mrs. Torres and her lovely little brother."
She stopped halfway in her tracks and turned to Luca. She bent down to him and stared before proceeding to take her gun out.

"No... don't. Please."
I begged her but she didn't seem to pay any heed to my words. Instead, she just drew a circle around Luca's face with the gun before aiming it at his head, pulling the trigger.

Bang

The gunshot echoed throughout the building as I shut my eyes tightly due to the immense shock I felt. She shot Luca... she shot my brother.

After realising what had happened, I immediately opened my eyes expecting to see a gory scene of my brother that I will never be able to forget in my life. But instead I saw an unharmed Luca burst into tears, shivering in fear. I looked towards Bianca to see her already staring at me.

"What is it, Audelia? You thought that I shot your baby brother, didn't you?"
She chuckled with a maniacal laughter. I looked at Luca to find him petrified... he was too afraid till the point he didn't speak.

I released a breath that I didn't realise I was holding due to relief. I clenched my teeth thinking about what to do when a dark voice spoke out.

"Confused? Look around and you will understand."
I glared at him before looking around to find something but all I saw was walls and pillars... but they looked somehow familiar.

However my face quickly went pale when I realised... that this was the same place where I found Alex...

I slowly started putting the pieces of the puzzle together and I gasped in shock.

"Y-you killed Alex, didn't you?"
My voice shook due to the disbelief and hot tears streamed down my cheek as he answered.

"Finally... wasn't so hard, was it?"
He smiled innocently as I started hyperventilating, getting short of breath.

"Also... I killed your father. He was the most stubborn man I have ever met. Had he agreed to what I wanted, he would've still been alive. Right, baby?"
He wrapped his hands around Bianca who nodded with his words, agreeing to what he had said.

"I'm going to kill you..."
I shook with anger.

"Oh, you won't."
Marco chuckled.

Leonardo's pov:

I slammed my hands on the steering wheel as I bit my lip in anger. I was thinking of what Audelia said. Was I too rough on her that she wanted to leave me so bad? I... doubt. I tried to be the nicest I could to her.

I increased the speed of the car by the second as I swerved my car pass the other drivers on the road. My head was full with the thoughts of Audelia and I felt regretful for what I had said to her. Just then, my phone rang indicating someone was calling me.

I looked at the passenger's seat where my phone was. It was from an unknown person and I decided to not take the call. After the phone had stopped ringing, it rang once again and then thrice.

I sigh in defeat as I picked the phone up with my gaze still on the road.

"Hello."
I said blankly.

"Mr. Torres? This is Bruno here, Mrs. Rossini's right hand man."
I rolled my eyes at the sound of him. She probably left me for him.

"What do you want, Bruno?"
I tried to sound as calm as possible but the truth is... I felt a fury burning viciously in me, jealousy.

"I just wanted to ask if you had seen Mrs. Rossini... she called me to pick her up from the house but she's not here. I tried asking the guards about her whereabouts and they said that she got into a car similar to the one I was driving."

"Great then, she should be on her way home now like she had always wanted..."
I said with bitterness present in my voice.

"Bu-"
I cut him off

"Just wait at her house, she will reach there in a matter of minutes."
I stated but I was surprised when out of a sudden a yell was heard on the other side of the phone.

"LEO! SHE WILL ONLY GET IN THE CAR IF I'M THE DRIVER!"
I could just sense that he was anxious and I started getting worried.

"Okay, have you tried calling her?"
I questioned. Without noticing, I was secretly praying for her to be just fine... maybe she just got into a taxi that so coincidentally fits the characteristics of Bruno's car. I was trying so hard to convince myself that it was all just a misunderstanding and that she was safe... but it miserably failed after what Bruno had said.

"Yes, her phone is shut down and she never shuts down her phone... safety rules.
She's in danger, Leo."
Almost instantly, I felt a pressure in my chest as I gulped.

"fuck"
I muttered under my breath as I took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself down.

I'm coming, kitten. Wait for me.