8

After an hour of the guilt killing me and Zack has not returned I leave the room to help even against my better judgement. All while searching looking down the long hall it was like Zack telling me it is not safe and to go back to the room for my safety, but I could not just sit around when I let my green eyed monster control me. I opened the last door to my left and see nothing, so I take a left to start searching in room from the next hallway. As I was on the last door since it is a died end I held my breathe and opened the door. What I saw made my heart drop and shatter. When I opened the door what I see instead of just finding the female I came to see Zack holding onto the female whispering sweet nothings while rubbing her back. After her hicup he kissed her cheek, but when he kissed her cheek my green eyed monster returned. I slammed the door shut and ran. I ran out of the hallway to the living room and out the door. I do not even know how I ran this fast past the lady and past some others. I kept running though with tears in my eyes. I only stop when I noticed I am in the woods and I am lost. So I sat down and dry laugh at myself. The irony of this situation is even if I was not lost I would have nothing to run back to. Also my soulmate is the Vampire King and all I wanted was to mate with him so much that both times my green eyed monster controlled my actions.

If this was a horror movie, instead of my real life, I would be the stupid human who just does the opposite of trying to stay alive. Like most movies they run upstairs or in the shed or goes to investigate instead of running in the opposite direction. Or the one where the babysitter stays in the house when the bad guy keeps calling when they are in the house too.

Oh the irony of my life!

I look around myself and it is starting to get dark making myself scared, but as I try to calm myself down and try to remember which way I came all I see is the same looking trees and no pathways. If only I could remember I could at least get a car and drive far away from this place as possible and far way from him. I keep trying, but no matter how hard I try all of the scenery looks the same, so I look at the ground and follow my shoe prints. At least I think they are my shoe prints since they are fresh and are small.

As I arrived back I see it is a mansion, but the size of a castle. I ran to the cars trying every single on, but on the last one, aka the tenth one, I found it unlock, but no keys.

Why does this day hate me so much?

I got in and pulled the wires to hot start it, but as it started to roar to life the guy from earlier pulls me out and bites my neck drinking my blood. The last thing I see before I black out is the lady.

Goodbye life, eventhough it has been tough and I am dying young I am happy to at least solve the mystery of my soulmate.