5

All that I was doing is sitting there in his lap. I really could not even process all of the information.

"I had you kidnapped the same day I found out you are my mate because I have been waiting a very long time and once I saw you I knew I could never be without you. That day seeing you drawing made me cautious until I knew I could not leave without you, so I ordered my men to kidnapped you and brought here unharmed. I was shocked that you are a human, but I am happy to have found you." My kidnapper says.

*Knock*knock*knock*

"Come in." My kidnapper says.

A guy dressed in just shorts walks in and bows until he sees me.

"What do you want!" My kidnapper asks with venom.

That snaps his attention away from me.

"Sir we have spotted Xavier sir." The guy says.

"How far away?" My kidnapper asks.

"He is about thirty minutes away from here sir." The guy says.

"When he arrives keep him outside until I arrive to greet him." My kidnapper says.

"Yes sir." The guy says and bows only to leave after my kidnapper moves me off his lap.

"I have some business to take care of, but if you wish to stay on here you can. Just do not leave this room without me knowing." My kidnapper says.

I just look at him and he gets up walking out the door.