4

In his office he stares at me like he is trying to memorize everything.

"You have a lot of explaining to do."

"Explaining of what exactly." He asks.

"Why I am here? Why do you come into my room late at night speaking a different language? Why does only your touch make me feel some many things? And why are you the only nice person and yet you had me kidnapped?"

I needed answers, but I do not want to let him know what I know. I want him to tell me the truth without me having to dig it out of him.

"You are not ready." He says.

"Not ready for what?"

"Not ready to hear all of it." He says.

I was loosing my patience.

"What is all of it?"

There is a knock at the door and they entered.

"Sir..." A guy says.

"NO! I WANT THE ANSWERS NOW MATE!"

I do not know what came over me, but I am sicken tired of this.

Both guys look at me shocked, but my kidnapper had a softer look than the other guy.

"Sir we....." The guy starts to say.

"Fuck this!"

I walked to the door, but the guy grabs me making me wince a bit.

"Let. Her. Go." My kidnapper says.

"I am sorry sir, but I had enough of this spoiled brat...." The guy says before my kidnapper launched at him.

In a blink my kidnapper has pinned the guy down easily showing his fangs.

Wait fangs?

"Respect you queen or else!" My kidnapper says in a calm, but deathly voice.

Wait queen? I am a queen? If that is true and I am my kidnapper's mate then that makes him king.

I looked at him and eventhough my mind was screaming to run as far away as possible, my body was saying differently and seeing him all in control was turning me on.

They guy bowed his head.

"Good now leave my sight." My kidnapper says.

Once the door shut he grabs me and sets me on his lap holding me.

"Okay." He says.

"Okay what?"

"Okay I will tell you, but you can not leave me." He says.

"Okay."

What did I just agreed to?

"I guess you figured out that I was speaking Italian and that you are my mate. Also that I am king making you queen. And that I am a supernatural being, but not just any kind, I am a vampire. I will never kill you as you have been thinking and fearing, but that is why I have not been eating with you." He says.

After that it was like I blacked out, but not physically.