10

When I woke up I felt so hungry and so thirsty at the same time. I tried to get up, but I was cuffed down. I thrashed around until Zach dashes to me, but this time his eyes were black with dark red. It made me more thirsty, but also very very wet between my legs. His fangs showed and he offers his wrist not once in cuffing me. Before I knew what I was doing I latched on sucking until the doctor walks in making both of us hiss.

You would think that these two clues would tell me what happened, but not yet.

I break the cuffs and jump off the bed darting to the doctor. Before I could do anything to him Zach grabs me and starts kissing my neck distracting me from the world. Next thing I know is Zach has me pinned to the wall while we are very much making out to the point where he rips off my clothes. I do the same feeling the need of him so strong, but yet something else is stronger. He notices and moves his head allowing me to latch on sucking the red metallic liquid. He groans and soon we are at it like rabbits in heat until all the furniture in here is broken and he pins me to the wall sucking a bit of my blood from my neck. He licks the area clean before pampering it with kisses and that starts it all over again.

After three more times he dresses me before picking me up and brings me to our room. In our room he sets me down , but before he could move away I pull him on top of me starting it all over again. It only stops when someone knocks on his door. I hiss and claw him not wanting our bliss to end, but somehow he grabs my hands and locks his fingers with mine. The next thing I know is he is kissing me before pinning my arms to the bed and tying them where I can not move. He places another kiss on my lips before moving off of me making me thrash around until I see his perfectly naked body. I watch hungerly until he gets a robe on making me snarl and start thrashing around again. He answers the door and steps out making me more than anger hungry. I break free snarling and then dart to the door breaking it down in the process. I keep running seeing everything in red and moving very fast.

You would think now I would known I was turned, but not as of yet.

I kept running until I found the most intoxicating scent that's when I jumped and started to suck the red liquid making him snarl, but also grind on me. I keep drinking until he pins me to something very firm, but yet so comfy. That when I felt him drink from me too and enter me making my vision come back to normal. Afterwards he holds me saying mine and I just cuddle close to him enjoying the sparks. Zach then starts pampering my neck with kisses making my teeth enlarge before biting his neck and he does the same. This happens too shortly, but it starts another round until we are in doggy style having me over his desk. My nails grew and next thing I know is he is cumin loads into me while gripping my hips. He does not move until he is soft, but then he eats me out only moving upwards after I cum. He lightly bites both of my nipples, the left one first, before wrapping my legs around his waist and we are at it again. This time I fall asleep only hearing him him.
"Cosa farò ora il mio compagno diventato molto allettante? (What am I going to do now my very tempting turned mate)" Zach says so huskily sexy.