12

Sabrina looks back into my eyes and it's like she was telling me something before Zach hisses. That's what made he snap out and nod before leaving shutting the door.

"Il mio (Mine)!" Zach hisses pulling me flushed again his body.

I turn around and look into his eyes seeing so many things before kissing him. He kisses me back and deepens it as he lifts me up gripping my ass before spanking it. Of course I moaned before he takes us back to the bed mating once more before feeding and we get dressed. Once dressed Zach looks at me before sighing.

"You are not going to listen if I ask you to stay here while I deal with Xavier, am I right?" Zach asks.

I look into his eyes before kissing his lips.

"You are right."

Zach sighs before pulling me closer and kissing my lips. When he pulls back he looks into my eyes.

"The promise me you will stay by my side until I say otherwise." Zach says as his eyes start sparkling with red dots.

"I promise......Il mio amico re (My King Mate)."

I kiss his lips before jumping making Zach catch me.

"Now let's go."

Zach only chuckles and carries me out as I clench onto him with both my legs and arms wrapped tight onto him. He only sets me down when we arrive at a door that looks like it leads to a basement. He then grabs my left hand before placing a kiss on it as the door opens. The guards bow before we walk in and the farther we proceed down the stairs the smell of blood increases. My eyes tints, but I only grip onto Zach's hand tighter. He looks at me as we stop before he nods when I look ahead. We continue and my vision tints more until the cell door opens showing Xavier chained. That's all it took for my vision to fully tint and me to attack. It was a out of body experience as I watched myself slash him in the not important areas until Zach grabs me pulling me out of the cell with me kicking and hissing. The guards follows after they locked the cell as Zach hurried out of there with me fighting. Once we were back outside the guards try to help carry me as I use my strength to try to get free. This only earned them a few scratched as Zach has the move away.

"Lass mich gehen! Er hat mich umgedreht! Er verdient Schlimmeres (Let me go! He turned me! He deserves worse)!"

That is when I blacked out only to wake up in Zach's bed tied up.

I guess I deserve to be tied up.

I looked around as a I fully wake up and feel the sparks.

"Zach?"

He kisses my back as his hand holds onto my left boob.

Being like this calms me down and I see it is nighttime.

"How long have I been out?"

"Three hours." Zach says before getting closer to me.

"I should have listened to stay here or even when you silently ask if I wanted to turn around."

Zach sighs before kissing my shoulder.

"I am sorry for attacking."

"Who are you sorry for attacking?" Zach asks holding me closer and manages to slide his right leg farther between my legs.

"You and the guards."

"So not Xavier?" Zach asks.

"No, he turned me."

Zach moves a bit away.

"Zach?"

Zach gets up.

"Zach please I did not mean it like that."

He sits on the edge of the bed next to me.

"Then how did you mean it? Or are you truly not happy to be like me?" Zach asks.

"I meant if I was ever to be turned it would be by you. It is your privilege as my mate, but he stole that from us. I am happy to be with you and neither one of us scared for my life. I am happy we mate and feed from each other like we do. I am just angry he stole that chance and moment from us."

Zach kisses my lips.

"If I untie you are you going to not go after Xavier?" Zach asks.

"As long as you are here with me then no I won't go after him."

Zach unties me and once I am untied I pull Zach down kissing him. He kisses me back and leans over me before he gets on top. We make out heatedly and grind, but that was it as he breaks our kiss before we mate.

"When did you learn German?" Zach asks.

"I learned it growing up and I do not know a lot of it since I stopped learning it."

"Do you remember what you said in German?" Zach asks holding his weight up.

"Yes and I never learned those words before."

He kisses my lips before getting off of me.

"Where you going?"

"To bring you to the doctor to see if my hunt h is right." Zach says.