Chapter 9

Aimen POV

"Aimen it's time to go home " bhabhi shaked me by my shoulder to divert my attention to her. I nodded my head and got up on my feet wincing a little as vertigo overpowered my mind.

Bhabhi quickly got hold of me by grabbing my shoulder as I leaned more on to her"you okay?"  . I then again nodded my head. She made me sit on bed and called bhaijaan to find how much more time it would take for him to come . He have gone down to the billing area to pay all the hospital expenses, while bhabhi was packing away the stuffs .

I started right through the window to look at the sunset, which is what all I've been doing lately.

"Aimen!! Aimen " I heard someone called me forcing me look away from the serene scene to them. It was bhai who had this pained look itched on his face. He took long strides towards me and asked if I was ready to go . He helped me get out of the bed ,while wrapping an arm around my shoulder and to the car. I was made to sit in the backseat with bhai on the right and bhabhi on the left.

All through the journey to home I stared out of the window not wanting to join in the conversation. My mind was occupied with tabish images and his conversations he had with me. I didn't knew how long it took us to reach home,as I was pulled out from the car by bhai gently ushering inside.

The moment I stepped in, I was taken in a tight hug by ammi. She gave me abundance of dua's  for my health and well being. After ammi, baba chachu's and chachi's, Sarah appi hugged me giving lot more of dua's.

I didn't wanted to sound rude or disrespect any one but I excused myself from all the family members to go to my room. Bhai and bhabhi have once again accompanied me.
They all were treating me as I am a fragile glass that even a small would hurt me.

Once I entered my I was hit by familiar scent which filled my nostrils. My room is my abode.

"Bhabhi I'm going to freshen up, you must now tend to my Jaani's who would be waiting for their mama" I spoke to her above a whisper who understood and silently left with bhai. I rummaged through my closet to find comfortable piece of clothing. I was sick of wearing those hospital gowns and it's yucky smell.

I hopped in the shower and took my time to cleanse myself. I didn't let my thoughts wander to anywhere else except on cleaning my body, changing into fresh set of clothes ,I exited the bathroom to find appi with mannat baby.

Seeing me mannat rushed towards me as fast as her tiny feet could. "Mi khala" she squealed and hugged my feet. I bend down to her height, picked her in my arms.

"Khala ki jaan how are you ?? Khala missed you" I blew raspberries kisses on her, knowing very will she is way too ticklish. Her adorable giggles echoed in my room.

"Alhamdllah, manna miss too" she spoke in her baby voice and wrapped her two tiny arms around my neck.  I went and sat down on the bed taking the headrest as support. I was little out of breath still feeling weakness.

Seeing me this way appi coaxed manna to let go of me who was throwing a fit of not letting me go. Mannat finally let go when appi told her to check up on Aidah and Rayn as they would their big sister.

It is a sight to see manna put up the biggest grin on her face whenever someone mentions her as big sister. I looked at appi who adorned big baby bump which suited her pretty well, but the glow on her face was masked by something else.i couldn't pinpoint.

She came and sat by my side and spoke," aimi I'm sorry I couldn't come to hospital to check up on you" and captured me in a tight hug. I could feel some wetness on my shoulder and I detached myself from her wiping her tears away. "Its okay appi. I understand ".