EPILOGUE

Author's POV

Two toddlers were roaming around the whole house trying their best to avoid the tickle monster which was behind them. Their giggles echoing along with chu-chu sound from their shoes.

"Aaqil come mumma can't find us here. " the elder toddler grabbed her younger brother's hand hiding away under the dining table.

The chu chu was audible to anyone going around they pretended not to hear it. Both the kids grinned when someone would pass by them.

"Appi chachi never find us." The younger toddler spoke his Zafu baji. Zafeerah slowly came out and ran towards the kitchen when she the chocolate lying carelessly on the slab.

She ran towards it and grabbed the chocolate sprinting again under the dining table. She unwrapped it the cover and broke a piece from it giving it to her brother who was drooling looking at the chocolate.

They were having the chocolate peacefully when a voice came.

"I have Aaqil's favorite cupcakes. What do I with this now. Hmm I will have to eat this now. " hearing his favorite word cupcakes Aaqil came out with all the chocolate smeared on his face. Half of the chocolate was on his face and fingers.

"Tayi-mmi my cupcake" Aaqil adorably told his tayi ammi extending his chocolatey hands towards her.

Sarah laughed at her nephew when she the state he was in. In no time Zafeerah also came out.
"Mumma me too. " she said abandoning her chocolate.

"Didn't you had your chocolate?" Sarah spoke keeping her hands on the hips trying look stern to the kids.
"Mumma I had only 1 pieces." The 3 year told spoke with her innocent smile.

She picked up Aaqil in her arms taking over to the kitchen sink and washing his face and hands tagged by Zafeerah behind them. She cleaned both the kids and put them in their high chair serving their lunch.

The 2 year old Aaqil whined not seeing his cupcakey on his plate rather greeted by some mashed rice and curd.

"Aaqil baccha have it. Tayi ammi will give your cupcakes then." Sarah cajoled him to have his lunch. They were almost done as most of the time Aaqil babbled about his airplanes.

"Is Aaqil being a good boy" a manly voice boomed in the dining table.

"Daddy" Aaqil squealed seeing his daddy. He quickly forwarded his arms towards him to pick him up in his arms.

"Rayyan bhai aap itni jaldhi aagaye hain?" Sarah asked her brother in law seeing him home at oddly hours of the day.

These days he would leave home in the early hours of the day and arrive in the deepest night.

"I didn't have any work. So I thought to spend some time with my son. " Rayyan told sarah while picking his son in his arms.  Aaqil kicked his feet in air while grabbing Rayyan's neck with his chubby arms and kissing his face with his dirty mouth smeared with rice and curd.

Rayyan chuckled seeing his son ministrations. He took him to the kitchen sink and wipes his mouth.
"Sarah if zayd comes ask him to meet me. I called him but he isn't replying to my calls. "Rayyan informed Sarah and went away to his room with his son.

When he entered the room he was met with deafening silence. He sigh when he looked around his room to not her presence in the room yet she is everywhere.

Rayyan took his son to the bed and sat with him with the toys which were already present on the bed. Aaqil grabbed on his airplane as soon as he saw him.

Aaqil is obsessed with his airplanes would be understatement. His nursery screamed sky filled with airplanes.

Rayyan played with his son for a while when Aaqil eyes rubbed his eyes and cuddled close to his daddy feeling sleepy. Rayyan went to Aaqil's nursery with Aaqil in his arms to his nursery grabbed his blanket came back to the room. He patted his son to lull him to sleep but he wasn't having it.