Chapter 21

Aimen POV

The moment I stepped in the room, I didn't expected the decor. The room looked exceptionally beautiful even though it didn't have any florals to it.

The perfect coziness to it making it perfect movie night

The perfect coziness to it making it perfect movie night. With a small set up in front of the bed.

 With a small set up in front of the bed

It looked absolutely dazzling. The day was perfectly spent. Rayyan put in all his efforts to make it an ideal date.

I wandered my eyes through each corner of the room, in awe with the the set up.

I felt Rayyan come stand next to me. I spun towards him , to find staring right at me. "This looks absolutely brilliant. It soo cozy." I whispered in the nightfall. "I'm glad you liked. " he said turning to keep the suitcase in the corner of the room.

"I'm sure you may be tired, freshen up till then I'll set up some light dinner for us." He spoke taking his night clothes out. "You can go and freshen up, while I set up the dinner you must be exhausted from the drive and the whole day at the park." I ushered him to go. He reluctantly went in before informing me where the food is kept.

I came in the kitchen taking the takeaway boxes out and heating up in the microwave. The takeaway boxes had fries with chicken wings and tacos in it. I looked in the mini fridge to find cool drinks. Taking the warmed boxes out I set it up in the tray heading towards the bedroom.

When I arrived in the room, rayyan was drying his hair through the towel his back facing me, he wore a white undershirt paired with black track pants. While brushing his hair his biceps flexed showing all the muscle he gained hitting the gym every other day. He is a well built man with muscle but not too much just the right amount. 

"You can check me out later Aimen after you keep the tray or else it might fall. " his voice snapped me out my oogling. Flustered I kept the tray on the small table. "You can go freshen up while I see the rest. " he told me and I went to get my clothes heading to freshen up.

I took a long shower to soothe my sore muscles, the amount of rides I took have made my back sore. The hot water did its magic the fatigued I was feeling vanished.
By the time I came out, rayyan was seated on the bed with the laptop on his lap. He was entirely engrossed with it that he didn't feel my presence.