Chapter 15

Aimen POV

The whole day Rayyan was by my side. After my little breakdown, he tried to brighten my mood. He even told zayd bhai to get my favorite icecream on the way home.

As today was our valimah, which is been held in the backyard Rayyan would go and check on it time to time. Sarah aapi came to my room to keep me accompanied.

She even showed me my valimah dress. It is stunning. Later in the evening a makeup artist arrived to get me dressed.

It took more than an hour to get all dressed up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It took more than an hour to get all dressed up. If may I add I did looked beautiful, but I also felt beautiful when Rayyan arrived in the room in wearing an ivory suit.

The way he looked at me made me feel beautiful. He was standing at the door burning me with his intense gaze. He didn't attempt to move an inch until I called him.

"Rayyan " I called him out. He snapped out of his daze and took small steps . Standing a little close to me, I was starting to get effected with his proximity.

His woody musky smell filled my nostrils. His odor is so unique that I can't easily identify it.

My mind was hazed with his essence that I didn't notice him calling me.
"Aimen " he whispered. I glanced at him whose eyes were seeping in my soul.

"You look out of the world. Masha Allah.
Kisi ki nazar na lage. Aap itni haseen lag rahi hain, ki mere pass alfaaz kam padh rahe hain." He whispered in my ear. With each word he was whispering goosebumps rose on my body, with my stomach flipping.

"Aimen " his words were making a magical spell around me. I was completely dazed in his. "Hmmm." I responded.
"Can I kiss you ?" He voiced out in a strained voice.

I looked in his deep ocean eyes, with all sorts of emotions pooling in it. I didn't know what to answer.

Sensing my hesitation he backed away. "I'm sorry " he distanced himself from me going in the closet. I was about to go after him, when a knock disturbed my course of action. Before I even could reach the door, he emerged out of the closet and unlocked the door.

"Sorry to disturb you both, the guest are arriving ,so ammi told me to call you downstairs " zayd bhai informed . Rayyan nodded along saying we will arrive in 5 minutes.

"If you are ready we can head downstairs" he said not meeting my eyes. Before I could respond to him, he turned away and walked out of the door.

I then hurried out of the room to find him standing. "Rayyan..." I was about to continue further when he interjected.
"Aimen let's talk later, everyone is waiting for us" with that he took a step forward.

We reached in the living room to find my family present. The moment we entered the room the attention diverted to us. I left his side to go near ammi. I was an arm length away from her when she took me in tight hug.

Cloaked Love |✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें