Chapter 12

Aimen POV

"Our Rayyan, you sajid chachu son" as baba slipped those words, I was appalled to say the least. "Baba what are you saying?, what do you mean our Rayyan. He is Ray....yan.....Rayyan bhai for me." I fumbled with my words feeling dismayed.

"Yes beta, he spoke to me and Ahad. " baba said.
"Baba how can he do this. He is my brother .  This is ridiculous. How can he do thiss....how does he expect me to marry him..baba...tabish ko guzre hue 4 months bhi nahi hue, aur aap sab chahte ki main shaadi karloon... main nahi karsakti....ye sab." With that I dashed towards my room and locked it not wanting to be disturbed by anyone.

I went towards my closet and took all my clothes out to find our wedding album.

This was one of my favorite photos

This was one of my favorite photos.  I gently caressed tabish face and spoke, "kyu chodh kar chale gaye aap... huh.. your promises couldn't be this weak . You promised me soo  many things tabish... aap ko jaana hi tha toh aap mujhe bhi saath le jaate ... I don't like working anymore without you being my side." My tears weren't in my control. I tried not to cry yet it always erupt out of me.

Hugging his photos close to my heart I drifted off to sleep with his memories lulling me to sleep.

I woke up groaning, as someone was constantly knocking on my door. I sat on the bed against the headboard and took my mobile to check the time. It was 10'o clock.
My eyes were burning because of constant crying. I went over to the mirror and looked at myself.

My eyes were swollen and are bright red. I no where looked like the Aimen I used to be . The joyful soul in me has been somewhere deep hidden me. I was so  distracted with myself that I forgot the knocking on the door.

I quickly wiped my face with some wet wipes opened the door. It was appi and bhabhi .

"aimi are you alright ? we have been waiting for dinner but you never arrived" appi spoke. She and bhabhi made themselves comfortable on the couch on the far right corner near the balcony. I rushed towards my bed and hid the album under the duvet, before they could see. "Aimen come here?" bhabhi called me to seat over with them. Srtiding towards  them both pulled me to them catching by my wrists and tickling me to death.

I know this is appi idea as she everytime does the same whenever I am khafa from her or sad she becomes a tickle master.
"Ahhh ..Appi pl... please...bus kare. " I said panting and laughing so hard that my stomach started to pain and tears in my eyes. But these zaalim ladies aren't letting me go.

"Bhabhi please ...aap toh....haha... chod....hehe..mujhe." I told her laughingly.
Both were busy with their intrusions, when bhai entered the room. "Leave my sister alone" his voice boomed with authority and bhabhi seems to be taken aback by him.

Me and appi knew what is going to come. He took a big step to reach over  us and me and bhai started tickling both of them. Me to appi and bhai tickled bhabhi.
We all stopped only when we were out of breath.