- Original Ending -

If you guys haven't guessed the 'surprise'... I'm going to do all three suggestions because it was fairly even votes (I'm surprised there was a good amount of you that wanted angst)

And just for plot sake, Hamamura already did her jujutsu on Sukuna and Yuuji beforehand :)

Let's get on with it!

—~—

Third Person POV

"It's..." (y/n) started before her knees gave up on her and she began to fall until Sukuna caught her. Her heart... it's so loud. Adrenaline? Happiness? Relief? "Over."

Everyone let out a breath of relief. Now, their hardships- especially for (y/n) and Sukuna- can come to a rest.

"Fucking finally," Sukuna exhaled in a mix of satisfaction and irritation, "Now- princess?"

Sukuna's curse instincts kicked in as soon as he noticed how quiet (y/n) actually was. It was as if she was in a cold sweat whilst her (e/c) eyes wavered in fear, her right hand tightly clutching her uniform over where her heart would be and her whole body trembled against his own. In fact, it did not even seem like she was listening and was more focused on trying to steady her ragged breathing.

Ba-dum

The pain was unbearable. It was like a chain wrapped around her heart and every breath she took only squeezed it tighter and tighter as if it was going to explode the more she lived. But no... it wasn't a chain. It's more like a rose with its thorns still intact. It gave the same symbolism as the phrase 'where there is good, there is evil'.

Because that's exactly what happened.

The unconscious Geto that laid dying on the floor seemingly was encased in the same shadow-like curse energy that Tsukuyomi produces before a series of chains wrapped around his figure. Before anyone could do anything about it, Geto's body was crushed by the chains and he dissipated into the shadows.

"Amaterasu!" Tsukuyomi exclaimed as both gods teleported to their convulsing summoner, who couldn't even catch a breath at this point. Everyone else remained frozen in fear that they will somehow interfere with what was currently happening.

"I'm already on it!" The white-haired goddess responded and place her hand over (y/n)'s chest as Tsukuyomi placed his hand on (y/n)'s forehead.

"That sneaky bastard..." Tsukuyomi muttered with a one-sided grin. Even though he was displaying his usual carefree, everything-is-under-control personality, it was obvious from his tone and widened eyes that he was in panic.

"What's wrong?" Amaterasu questioned in seriousness as she protected her summoner's soul. (Y/n) herself was on the verge of fainting as Sukuna could only keep her upright, "You're the god of pacts and even you are nervous."

"He found a loophole."

"What do you mean?" Sukuna scrutinized the black-haired god whose mouth formed into a fine line. Of course the King of Curses was worried, but the feeling of anger was beginning to overcome any other emotion.

Tsukuyomi sighed before his eyes glowed golden and there was a certain aura that surrounded him. Soon enough, all of that faded as it seems that the god had found the answers to the problem.