Angel of the Alpha - 18

Angel of the Alpha -18

Witch heard all this and took the bottle she captured nandu .....she did something and nandu started feeling suffocated....

Manik : ok I will come with u.....Manik said immediately bcoz he couldn't see his mate struggling......

Witch: jump on this sword head and give up your life ....I will let your mate go....

Manik moved forward .....his family and packs of wolves are about to stop him but he  stood in front of the sword ....

Manik : release my mate first  .....

Witch : only after your death .....

Manik : no ....I need her safe out of the bottle before I die .....

Witch : but she will be surrendered to magic and u can't touch her ....

Manik : okay ......

Witch : but remember alpha once u go back on your words I will kill her with black magic bcoz that's what she is surrounded by .....

Manik nodes in yes ......

Witch released nandu from the bottle green smoke surrounded them ....she fell on the floor in black dress and white wings ....her face is showing pain , so she hide it from Manik ....she couldn't even form words .....

Witch : go ahead alpha satisfy me with your death

Witch : go ahead alpha satisfy me with your death .....

Manik moved to the sword and put his neck on the edge of sword .....many cried and got scared ......bcoz he fearlessly put his head to die .....

Witch laughed loudly ......bcoz she can see nandu suffering in the corner ....

Witch : I won ....I will rule the world .....she says loudly........

Manik suddenly feels no weight on him and opens his eyes .....yes it's his dream.....he saw nandu is not there ...but he didn't panic. .....bcoz nandu told him last night before sleeping to see in mirror bcoz it's magical palace and he could see her in any mirror ....

He saw the mirror which is opposite to him to see nandu sleeping peacefully on him...he thought not to disturb her so he slept there feeling her presence and scent around him....

After sometime nandu woke up like a kid rubbing her eyes and sat on manik's stomach ..... Manik smiled looking at her reflection.....

Nandu kissed his lips even though he couldn't feel it...he could see it .....

Manik : good morning angel ....he says in mindlink....

Nandu : good morning love .....chalo let's get ready ....

Manik : u get ready first .......

Nandu : in a  blink , saying she clicked her fingers and got dress changed .....