Angel of the Alpha -5

Angel of the Alpha - 5

Angel : manik, she called him lovingly

Angel : manik, she called him lovingly ...

Manik is just lost in her face and voice.....

Angel : I know you are angry bcoz I'm not coming with you or staying with you like every other mate, but I do have some reasons for not coming with you , I want you to understand that I'm not doing this willingly , I can't tell u everything right now , but I promise when the time is right you will be the first person to know each and everything about me , all I can ask u is plzz trust your mate ,I can never let u go , bcoz I cant live without you but I had to live like this far away from you for some days, plzz trust me , saying she burst into tears and fell on the floor on her knees .......

Manik immediately moved to her and sat beside her on the floor and hugged her tight seeing her crying so much , he kissed her forehead ......

Angel lifted her head from his chest and saw him , she smiled looking at him and hugged him tight , manik hugged her back with all the love he has for his mate , all his anger just vanished in the air looking at her crying face.....

Manik : stop crying angel ....

Angel : I'm not angel , even I'm a wolf ....

Manik : really ???

Angel nodes in yes.....

Manik : but still I will call u angel,
you saved my life .....

Angel  : I didn't save your life, but saved mine bcoz I can't live without you ....

Manik : you know that I'm your mate ....

Angel : from a long time ...

Manik : y didn't u come to me .....

Angel : I am always with you ,but never had the courage to come in front of you , but that day I saw you loosing your senses in front of me , I couldn't stop myself from coming to you , I want you to be safe , so I gave you this .....

Saying she held the pendant in his neck , it glowed in her hands just like how it glows in his hands .....

Manik : what's your name ???

Angel : Nandini and my wolf is Adora   ...

Manik : Nandini ....he repeated with a smile .....

Nandini nodes in yes with a smile on her face .........

Nandini : you can call me nandu,
my family calls me that .....

Manik : I don't know what problem you have , but trust me I can do anything to save you , plzz come with me ......

Nandu : I know u can do anything to save me , actually I thought of coming to you after few days , but on seeing u hurt I came before the time to meet u , I can't tell u everything right now , but there is something stopping me to be with you ,  Wait till the next full moon day,  After that I will always be with you , it's my promise .....