Angel of the Alpha-3

Angel of Alpha -3

Manik is just walking around the forest

Manik is just walking around the forest .....he sees a beautiful lake with full of lotus and moon is shinning bright making it more beautiful.....

He sees a girl sitting there near the lake  and playing with small rabbits ....  He just loved to see her .....he moved forward to see her face but suddenly she disappeared in the air like smoke....he started searching here and there but didn't find her ........

Suddenly he gets surrounded by many black  wolves ...... He is trying to take a glimpse of the girl but fails to see her bcoz she is protected by those wolves ......

Suddenly he finds something flying in the air and picking him up with that .....he is shocked to see himself flying in the air ....but suddenly he fell down .....

Ouchhhhh....he shouted loudly and opened his eyes to see that he is in his bed room.... And he fell down from his bed in sleep .....he sat on the floor ......

Manik : oh god ....whats that ???

Hera : r u ok....

Manik : I'm fine....but how did I fly ???

Hera : may be a dream ...

Manik : yeah only a dream.....

Saying he got from the floor and moved to window to see neonika hugging her mom.....he smiled brightly looking at his mom's happiness ......

He moved to fresh up and finally moved out of his room to see his granny sitting on the chair talking to raj.....

Manik : sexy .....he shouts loudly and  hugs her ......

Granny : I missed u my handsome ......

Manik : I missed u loads. ....

Granny : missing me or your mate....

Manik : what if I say both ....

Granny : you charming lier .....he gives her his handsome smile by kissing her cheeks .....

Neo : come let's have breakfast and than we can  have some talks ....

They all sat together to eat breakfast....
today dhruv made Aliya come out of her room..... even she joined the breakfast .....

After breakfast Everyone got settled in the study room.....

Granny sat on couch and asked aliya to sit in front of her on the chair ...she held both the hands of Aliya and closed her eyes .....

After sometime granny opened her eyes to see tears in Aliya eyes and hugged her tight .....making her sit beside her ......

Dhruv : what's wrong granny ???

Granny : she belongs to Niger wolves pack ....she is an normal wolf living with her family ..... only daughter of her parents .....the son of alpha of that pack had a bad eye on her and tried to mate her forcefully .....even after knowing she is not his mate ,her parents saved her from him and they are killed by him , she ran away from them and reached here .....