Angel of the Alpha -10

At night he moved to the tree house , he sat there outside waiting for nandu ,but she didn't come today , he just remembered the way she asked him cutely to come and meet her daily ,he cried more remembering each and every night they spent here , he even remembered the promise of not leaving her forever and no matter what happens but he broke the promise ....

He didn't go home the whole night ......

Next morning he gets mindlink from cabir asking him to come home for emergency.....

He immediately shifts and runs to home .......

He saw everyone in the living room.....

Neo just has tears on seeing his dishelved state and asked him to fresh up ......

Manik : what's the emergency ??

Cabir : you didn't think of mom before leaving all of a sudden , she is crying whole  night for you ....it's the emergency ....is it not ???

Manik hugged neo ...

Manik : I'm sorry mom....

Neo : it's okay , u came home that's enough for me ....

Manik : sorry ....

Neo : go fresh up ,let's have breakfast ...

Manik nodes in yes and moved to his room, he felt like there is someone on his bed , he moved to his bed to see his shirt on the bed ....

Manik : i don't remember keeping it here , how did it come here , as far as I know shirts don't have legs to come on their own , no one dares to come in my room that too in my absence....

He takes the shirt but smells something, he sniffs again ......

He starts searching around .....

Manik : this is nandu smell, nandu come out , where r u hiding yaar ??? Love plzz don't play hide and seek with me plzz ........he calls her but she doesn't come out ....he checked every corner of his room .....

He just sat on the bed holding the shirt close to him , bcoz he could feel her scent on his shirt .....he moved to have bath and wore the shirt he found on bed .....

He felt like nandu is hugging him...he moved  down to have breakfast, he had food for his mom bcoz he can't see her more upset bcoz of him., Than he left to see the works of pack ....

Whole day he made himself busy in works he even skipped lunch , at night he reached the tree house to see a box present there , he opened it to see dinner .....

Manik :i know u are here somewhere plzz meet me , plzz talk to me , plzz angel .....

He just waited for a long time , but didn't want to hurt her more so he had the dinner she kept for him , the food he had is more delicious , that he can't stop himself in between he just completed it and slept in the tree house waiting for her .....

After he slept , nandu came there and covered him in blanket and left from there after kissing his forehead ......

Next morning ,manik woke up feeling fresh ,he saw the pendant of angel is missing from his hand ....

Manik : so you came to take your pendant , is that so important than me, you could have taken me along with the pendant ....

He didn't know what to do , so he shifted and left to his pack .....

Like this days passed , it's nearly two months now manik didn't even get a glimpse of his mate , manik everyday made himself fully busy in his works of pack , he stopped talking to his family or having food with them, either he used to eat in his study room or tree house , he used to spend sleepless nights waiting for nandu , after that day she didn't even  come there to see him, but manik daily used to find a shirt on his bed which has the scent of nandu , he didn't understand anything but daily wore that only .....