Angel of the Alpha - 24

Heya guys ,

I know I'm damn late , so to compensate I got some good names for all of u .....

Small fun segment in the pic below ......

Tell me your wolf name .....

My name is Manvi so it's Alpha Bane .....

M- Alpha, First letter of my name
I - Bane , last letter of my name ....

Hayee I'm so happy to be an Alpha ....

Jisko meri pack join karmi hae ..... please tell me your names ....

Varna I will be the only alpha who doesn't know his pack names ....

Just kidding ....have fun knowing your wolf name ......

If u want to share ur wolf name with me , u can ....

I hope u enjoyed this fun segment ....

So let's go read the story and have fun .....

Angel of the Alpha - 24

Manik / Sebastian greeted him in the way how Aryaman told him

Manik / Sebastian greeted him in the way how Aryaman told him . Finally they made him say something useful for them . Nandu heard each and everything with full concentration bcoz that's their plan to find the book and kill aliya .

As soon as he left Manik banged his hand on the wall bcoz the person who came told the plan of how they are going to kill aliya after finding the book .....

Nandu : Calm down Manik , u should not show ur anger here , save it . Bcoz I wanted u to kill him brutally , did u just hear he wanted to keep aliya as slave and use her for his sexual needs and kill her . These people are bastards and they deserve to be killed brutally . We have less time , bcoz cabir is in danger . She said in mindlink. They both are conversing in mind link ....

Manik / Sebastian : what do u mean by danger ??

Nandu : bcoz that beta's partner has known that u are not Sebastian and cabir is not sahil .

Manik/ Sebastian: how ??

Nandu : mate link Manik , how can u forget that ?? Yesterday I think so he  felt the pain of loosing his partner , he came here to confirm it . But found cabir here as sahil. All the mates be it boy boy or girl girl or girl boy has a heat which attracts each other and cabir just ran away this morning so sahil came to know it's not his mate . That means cabir's life is in danger .....